Ratings for Dr. John D. Fetzer

Dr. Fetzer is very gentle and kind. I used to get bad ingrown toenails and since I have been going to him, I have not had a problem. I dreaded my first visit since my toe was so sore. He worked magic and I had minimal pain. He certainly knows what he is doing. I also take my mother there, we are both diabetic and he makes sure to examine our feet thouroughly so that we do not encounter any diabetic issues with our feet. I highly recommend Dr. Fetzer.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr. Fetzer is wonderful. Very thorough and friendly. I would high recommend.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr. Fetzer is a very good podiatrist. He did surgery on me and I was very comfortable with him and his knowledge. Everything went well and I would recommend him to anyone. He really cares about the patient and I honestly think he's the only podiatrist i'd consider.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Very nice Doctor. Did a surgery on me and it was very nicely done. Felt at ease and comfortable with him and his staff. Very nice man would recommend.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

Dr. John D. Fetzer's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal