Ratings for Dr. Dennis F. Fancsali

NOT HAPPY!!!!! THREE surgeries to the same two fingers and I'm STILL not fixed and he wants to do TWO MORE surgeries??? i have never waited less than 25 minutes past my scheduled appointment, the most being 1 hour 20 minutes and of the three surgeries he was only on time for the first one. compared to the new hand surgeon i found, Fancsali knows very little about new medicine and how to cast this particular injury. it's been almost two years and my hand still doesn't function properly. I will say that the staff and team in the physical therapy side of his office is AWESOME and i felt had more knowledge of fingers than Fancsali did. He GRADUATED in 1960, which puts him at around 75 years old. time to retire.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Great staff and Work Comp department. Office handles everything while you only worry about getting better. Have waited a couple times longer than I wanted but Dr. always listens and takes his time with patients. So I can wait knowing he is also giving me same courtesy and time. Excellent with hand surgery!! Great Doc highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

Dr. Dennis F. Fancsali's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1960)