Dr. Arlene G. Adler

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Arlene G. Adler

I am a long time patient of Dr. Adler's and have nothing but the utmost respect for her and what she does. I had tried to find someone local, as the commute to see her is close to an hour and a half, but no psychologist compared. Dr. Adler is the single greatest therapist I have ever had.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

One of the best decisions we've ever made was scheduling an appointment with Dr. Adler. Her reputation precedes her and she definitely lives up to the hype. Dr. Adler is insightful, knowledgeable, honest, empathetic and excellent at what she does!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

An overall excellent experience. The Dr is a sharp shooter who is not interested in wasting your money or time.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

Not one for leaving reviews but this I feel compelled to share. After being laid off from my job in early October, I was hesitant to schedule another appointment with Dr. Adler due to my current financial situation. After not hearing from me, Dr. Adler reached out to find out what was going on. Embarrassed, I shared what had happened. I was not anticipating Dr. Adler's warmth and incredibly understanding response. Dr. Adler told me that I come first and that we can work out the finances at a later time. Immediately, I felt a tremendous amount of relief. I have never had a doctor who cares so much about their patients and truly puts their patients first.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2018

After working with a social worker for over a year and seeing very little progress, we decided it was time to schedule an appointment with Dr. Arlene Adler. Boy is she worth it. Just three sessions later, we have seen a drastic improvement in our 9 year old daughter who has been struggling for years with anxiety, attention and phobias. Dr. Adler has turned our daughter around and thinks only one more session is necessary. Finally, a doctor that is not motivated to retain patients for the money. Dr. Adler has clearly expressed to us that once you are her patient, she will always be there if we need her. Dr. Adler is a rare treasure.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

Dr. Adler comes highly recommended for a reason. She is a consummate professional at the top of her craft and has helped me identify and take control of the things most important to me in my life.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

If she doesn't accept your insurance, go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

Dr. A is the greatest. I am away at college and we do Skype sessions weekly. She keeps me sane!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Dr. Adler came highly reccommended and is the best doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

After switching psychologists for my daughter three times in the past year, we are SO thankful to have been recommended to Dr. Adler. Dr. Adler is highly experienced & knowledgeable in her field and my daughter has made more progress in the past four sessions with Dr. Adler than she has in her entire life in therapy.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dr. Arlene G. Adler's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Arlene Adler is Chief of Pediatric Psychology and Neuropsychology working with Boston Children's Health Physicians network. She sees patients at BCHP Bradhurst Avenue Specialty Office in Hawthorne, NY and Maria Fareri Children's Hospital in Valhalla, NY

• English