Ratings for Dr. Jerome T. Washington

About 20 years ago he sexually assaulted me during a pelvic exam. I thought I was pregnant but the pregnancy test came back negative. I thought it might be a false positive, so I asked for a pelvic exam to make sure. He seemed upset at my request and as if to punish me, he fondled my clitoris sexually. Told me I wasn't pregnant and left the room. The nuse was there during the exam, but she wasn't paying attention during the exam so she didn't see anything. I felt humiliated, powerless and ashamed. I told my husband about it and he wanted me to report him, but I felt since the nurse was in the room no one would believe me. I'm still angry about it. Since then I've gone to a female OBGYN's. I've lost trust and confidence in male OBGYNs.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

He has been not only my moms but my obgyn as well we delivered my little brother, sister and I. He was also my doctor for my daughter. He is very caring, the staff especially monica is amazing. He is kind, funny, and very helpful and answers all your questions.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr Washington has been my doctor ob / gyn since 1989 has delivered 5 of my 8 children and delivered my grand daughter he is attentive and cares for your health gives patients ability to have open door communication and primary care is the baby and momma, would not trust anyone else with my personal woman care THANK YOU DR WASHINGTON! !!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

ILOVE Dr.washinton he delivered my now two year old daughter. Through the nine months and appointments I had he always asked how I was doing and alwaysed listen to how I was feeling or doing. He never made me feel uncomfortable and never once! My daughter is my first and only child he made my labor go as smoothly ask possible the only problem I have is his once nurse jackie is she was not working for him id love his office a whole lot more ! She is very rude at time never the less she is not my doctor he is and I like him. I would recomment him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Would never go to Dr Washington nor recommend him even if my life depended on it. I was 9.5 centimeters dialated and just because he had a golf tournament the next morning decided to do a csection on me (I had no complications at all) so for what reason God only knows he cuts me open I got infection twice they over anesthesized me horrible!!!! He did 6 csecs that night and all were Medicaid patients! Call Medicaid and see his many complaints this monster has. Always rushed appts could never answer why he did the csec!!! Nightmare! !!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

I love dr. Washington, he deliverd my dauther allmost 20 years ago. He recived me on my 8th month pregnancy, i had a very unpleasant expiriency whit dr. Bonilla. I had no ins. For s few years, but when we had one i looked for him. He is the same good human being, he take good care of and now he takes care of my daugther.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr. Washington delivered 2 out of my 3 babies, my girls. This was 6 and 4 years ago. Both times I was pleased with the doctor and his entire staff.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

NP Chandler is amazing very attentive to your needs. Dr. Washington is sweet as can be very knowledgeable and helpful. The wait time may take a while but at the end its all worth the wait. The front desk staff is very courteous and polite very professional. The group overall is heart warming they make you feel very comfortable. I would recommend Dr. Washington as a great OB/Gyn doc.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

I LOVE DR. WASHINGTON. 90% of a patients recovery is dependant on how you feel about your doc and his skills. Dr. Washington is the best. I am the 3rd generation in my family to have him as my ob/gyn. He delivered my children and has attended to all my needs and crisis. I was really really sick when i had my last child. Even after delivering my child and taking care of us as required, I had to stay in the hospital past my child being released. Several days into my stay I woke up to find i had a visitor, Dr. Washington. Meant the world to me. All the times he was delayed duing my office visits and i had to wait all desolved because the two or three minutes he took to visit me will last a lifetime. AS far as the nurse practioner, I have never had any problems with her. She has alway been pleasant with me.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

Mrs Chandler, the nurse practioner is so rude and treats people as if they are stupid. She told me to stop breastfeeding my 6 months old son because I was pregnant again. When I asked her why she got mad and didn't want to explain. She doesn't want to answer questions. Dr. Washington is the best! I love him! He delievered my 4 siblings and my 2 children. He is the best at closing c-sections. No staples or anything just glue. On me anyway! Both times. He is funny and makes you feel comfy. One time My mom was in his office crying, having bad day and he gave her $20 and told her to go get a pizza and relax. He is a wonderful Dr. I wish I could see him for this pregnancy! But I moved.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

Dr. Jerome T. Washington's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1981)