Ratings for Dr. Joseph Salaz

I cannot stress enough the importance that you not waste your time with this office. I tried to make an appt for my husband's annual checkup and he waited TWO MONTHS for it. Then on the day of his appt, the doctor saw him for 15 minutes and said he didn't have time to do the physical and that he would have to make another appointment. The scheduling desk said it would be FIVE WEEKS before the doctor could see him. On top of that, my husband has had fevers for two days and been exposed to flu virus at work and the doctor did nothing for him, just said he "looked fine" and didn't even take his temperature. We have contacted the scheduling team 3 times trying to get a sooner appt and they just say, "I don't know what to tell you. There isn't anything we can do. DrSalaz has a lot of patients." Well, he has one less now.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr. Joseph Salaz's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1977)