You may also like

Ratings for Dr. John E. Etlinger

Great Surgeon! I had 2 surgeries in one year with him and thank god the lumps in my breast were not cancerous. I will definitely use his services if I ever need to again. I am very greatful for him.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

I am so blessed to have found such an awesome Surgeon. Great bedside manner, but doesn't sugar coat anything - tells you like it is BUT with compassion/caring. Love this Dr.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Etlinger has performed two surgeries on me since 2010. One was a total thyroidectomy due to cancer, and the other removal of two lumps in my left breast. Being so young (23 and 24), I was terrified, but Dr. Etlinger has never left me feeling confused or uncertain. His bedside manner is impeccable, he is a brillant doctor. Upon my telling him this, he gave the glory to God, saying it was only through Him he was able to do what he does...wow. I recommend Dr. Etlinger to ANYONE seeking a surgeon. Also, each and everytime I call his office for a question he has come directly to the line, I've never had to speak to anyone else regarding my recoveries. I am SO thankful this man went into medicine!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Beautiful Incision - Believe it will be a minimal scar. Very professional and to the point. Be ready with all questions - because Dr. Etlinger is very to the point and moves fast. He did take time to call me and answer follow up questions which can be rare and was valuable service to me. Will reccommend to others.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

I have known this doctor for over 25 years he ahd workied with our brother due to cancer. 2009 I had to undergo emergency surgery. He was there for me thank god.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

he is the best dr. in the world on time knows what h is talking about and what a surgeon

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

This surgeon rushed me to hospital to do emergency operation on me for ectopic pregnancy that had burst with internal bleeding after I passed out cold in his waiting room. I know he saved my life back in 1992 with this surgery, and I am forever grateful! I have not had any contact with him since 1992, however.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2010

Dr. John E. Etlinger's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Assurant

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Surgeon! I had 2 surgeries in one year with him and thank god the lumps in my breast were not cancerous. I will definitely use his services if I ever need..."

November 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so blessed to have found such an awesome Surgeon. Great bedside manner, but doesn't sugar coat anything - tells you like it is BUT with compassion/caring...."

October 20, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=230307'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 5, 2014