Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey C. Bricker

Let me first say that I read these reviews prior to seeing Geoffrey Bricker. I decided to see him anyway and have an open mind. First off, he didn't even say hello or introduce himself. He was aware that one of his former collegues diagnosed me with tarsal tunnel syndrome a year ago. He couldn't access the records but trusted my word. He checked out my feet and confirmed the diagnosis. Immediately suggested surgery that he could not guarantee would work. I asked about trying braces but he said they don't work but I could buy some shoe inserts from him. I made it very clear that I can't wear shoes so why would I buy inserts? He suggested oral steroids but I won't take those because of the terrible side effects. When I passed on the steroids he became very defensive about narcotics. I never asked for narcotics but he explained to me that he doesn't prescribe them because NOBODY needs them. So I left his office with a sheet of paper with a calf stretching exercise to try. I wanted to try braces but only got a lecture about smoking. He said the tingling would not stop until I quit smoking. I never once stated that I had tingling in my feet. I have pain in my feet not tingling. So why the lecture? Who is he to lecture anyone? He certainly is not in the best of health himself. He's short of breath and obese. I'm not going back. I would never let him sedate me and cut me open. NO WAY!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr. Bricker was recommended to me thru Urgent Care with an issue I was having with a Diabetic Ulcer. Extremely Helpful and kept me from having to be admitted to the hospital and all the unnecessary expenses involved with that. Under his care my ulcer cleared up very fast.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

I have been to Dr. Bricker for two different issues and he was great with both treatments which required surgery. Surgery went great and after care aided in a speedy recovery. Down to earth, bedside manner, and he made sure all my questions were answered during my office visits to him. His office staff were professional, friendly and helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Bricker to friends and family should they require a podiatrist.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

He's a fat f***** that doesn't give a flying f*** about anyone.... i see now y captain crunch quit handing out med licenses

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

This man is by far the most incompetent FOOL I've ever met. He has very little, if ANY, pharmaceutical knowledge. In MY opinion he's incapable of showing compassion, empathy, understanding, and interest in his "patients." I wouldn't recommend this dr to Satan himself. I would very much recommend some kind of continuing study program sir, for you don't fall short from being the worst physician I've ever seen. Didn't wana read myy chart or listen to me in the office but someone caught YOUR MISTAKE, that very well could have costed me a good dr and quite possibly for life....... no business practicing medicine!!!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr. Geoffrey C. Bricker's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1980)