Ratings for Dr. Frank J. Scaccia

My name Papireddy Purma ,I am an Organic Chemist working in Chemical lab, in 2002 I was exposed to acid , exhaust was not working ( motor was running but it was not sucking the air) then immediately started sneezing in 24 hours severe cold and blood also came from nose. Then I went to see the physician Dr.Thirugnanam, she put me on Augmentin Anti-biotic for 30 days but no use, then she referred to Dr.Chetan Shah ENT Surgeon in Lawrenceville, NJ again he put me Bactrim Anti-Biotic when I took Bactrim I had severe body pains and called the ENT Doctor and told my symptoms he changed to Augmentin again for 21 days but no use. After that he sent me for CT scan, in CT scan report he observed a Polyps and lot of mucus and soft tissue development. He suggested for Sinus Surgery, in surgery he removed polyps and Mucus, it gave a little relief from cold but still I had lot of stuffiness, congestion, cold and breathing problem, severe headaches and pain and burning eyes and eye lids. He suggested for second surgery and third surgery also but no help of 2nd and 3rd surgeries. Latter he put me on different steroid sprays nothing helped me. Then again I went to see the Physician she referred to Allergy tests but I am not allergic to anything. Then she sent me to see the pulmonary doctor. Pulmonary doctor sent me for sleep test based on results he said I had severe sleep apnea problem, he suggested for CPAP mission I am not an overweight person (5’.6” height with 150 lbs.). . When I used CPAP mission my nose became more dried then my breathing became worst and pain on my head and face with CPAP mission straps. My Physician and ENT Surgeon lifted their hands they said throughout your life you have to maintain with steroid and saline sprays. Over 16 years I am suffering from extreme sinus pressure, Severe Headaches, stuffiness, congestion and breathing problem, and pain and burning eyes and pain in eye lids all the time, really tired. Over the period my blood pressure increased and became diabetic and had cataract surgeries in early 50 years of age. Since 7 years I am watching Dr.Frank Scaccia website and reviews about him. Then I took my Physician suggestion to see him, but she refused for any surgeries. Even though I went to see Dr. Frank Scaccia, when I explained my condition and during his observation in my nose he did not see any inflammation in my nose, then he put me on Cefdinir Anti-biotic for 21 days but no use, then he sent for CT scan. CT scan report say all sinuses had infection and soft tissue developed in Sphenoid, Frontal and ethmoid sinuses. He suggested me for sinus surgery and confidently told me he will clear up all sinuses and deviated septum and will improve breathing. This surgical procedure took for 6 hours. However, he was able to correct everything the previous surgeon did not do. I am feeling great. Sleeping without any breathing problem. I have a lot more energy too! He just doesn't do the surgery and say goodbye. He instructs me to come in for follow-ups till he feels the healing is complete. Something my first surgeon didn't do and I believe Dr. Frank Scaccia contributed to my great recovery. The staff is great. They are very friendly and helping nature. I am very thankful to Dr. Scaccia. I was having a very hard time getting through a work day with my eyes feeling so heavy. Since the surgery I have had more energy and been able to concentrate on my work. I have already recommend Dr.Frank Scaccia to my Physician and I will recommend to new patients in future also.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Fantastic Doctor! It was worth driving 50 miles one way to see him! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Scaccia is amazing! From my first appointment I could tell how detailed, precise, & a perfectionist he is...He spent almost 2 hours with me and explained the procedures which later on I would have. Ive always had bad allergies & difficulty breathing..I even had my septum fixed prior to seeing Dr. Scaccia. Not only did he make my breathing amazing, by reducing the glands inside my nose & correcting my septum even more to allow equal air flow, but he also gave my nose a new appearance! He performed an open nose rhinoplasty where he fixed the tip of my nose & also the profile. (you can't even see the scar!!, AMAZING) Seeing as I already had nasal surgery I was nervous about the packing & healing process since my previous doctor put ALOT of packing. Dr. Scaccia put very little packing & i was even able to breath while recovering! ... the whole time i felt NO pain at all, just discomfort & some pressure. Even the removal of the packing was very quick! Also, i had very little bruising due to how Dr. Scaccia preps you for surgery a week before. He made my nose look so natural & beautiful..you wouldn't even think i had it done! I highly recommend Dr. Scaccia! He is a perfectionist at what he does, takes his time, & it shows in all his work! From beginning to end it was a great experience & I healed very quickly. THANK YOU!!!!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

I am VERY happy with the results of my sinus surgery. I had not been able to smell or taste for about 12 years due to extreme polyps and allergies, despite having had 2 previous sinus surgeries. Dr. Scaccia performed a 6 hour operation which cleared up my nose as much as he says was possible. As a result, I am breathing much better AND....I can smell and taste! He accomplished what I was told by many previous doctors couldn't be done.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

I was lucky to find Dr. Scaccia. I had been to an ent specialist who said I did not have a problem. Dr. Scaccia diagnosed the problem and performed surgery. He is an excellent Doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Very pleased and extremely satisfied with the beautiful work Dr. Scaccia performed on my daughers deviated septum and rhinoplasty. His staff and nurses are highly skilled and very professional. They made by daughter very comfortable during her procedure. She is so happy with her results. I highly recommend Dr. Scaccia!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr. Scaccia and the staff at Riverside Facial Plastic Surgery and Sinus Center are very skilled, experienced, professional and provide the highest level of care possible. They communicate clearly and genuinely care about you as a person as well as a patient. Dr. Scaccia, his nurses and anesthesiologists are highly skilled and provide a safe, sanitary and successful state of the art surgical procedure. Their attention to healing and post surgical care is exceptional. I would recommend Dr. Scaccia to anyone considering surgery.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

very skilled and cares about pleasing patients! fixed my sinuses among many other cosmetic issues, including the bump on my nose and the droopy tip

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Thank you, Thank you, Thank YOU !!! 20+ YEARS of chronic sinus infections and pain, all gone thanks to Dr. F. Scaccia! I can breathe so easily, my septum is straight and sinuses are open!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

After 20+ yrs of going to the wrong ENT's for chronic sinus infections and sinus pains, s/p nasal fracture repair in 1983, I searched and finally found Dr. Scaccia. He is an ENT and Plastic Surgeon! I am an RN and just knew he was perfect! Dr. Scaccia was the first physician to actually culture my sinuses and treat the specific bacterial infection with the right antibiotic. I had allergy testing and a specialized CT scan prior to surgery. Dr. Scaccia went over all of my results with me in detail. Pre-op instructions were so organized and complete. Louise got my insurance authorizations and communicated them with me. My sinus surgery and nasal septum repair was done at his Riverside Surgery Center on 12/30/15. I am 2 1/2 weeks post-op and have effortless breathing through my nose. My sinus and eye pain is gone! Dr. Scaccia found encapsulated pus behind my left eye during surgery. He opened up my nasal passageways, trimmed my turbinates, and straightened my septum. I now have effortless breathing through my nose ... no more eye pain or face pain. Thank you so much Dr. Scaccia !! You are highly recommended by me !! .... Thank you Riverside Surgery Staff !! ..... and Dr. Michaels, Anesthesia.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Dr. Frank J. Scaccia's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 1985)

HealthPartners