Ratings for Dr. Frank J. Scaccia

Dr. Scaccia is amazing! From my first appointment I could tell how detailed, precise, & a perfectionist he is...He spent almost 2 hours with me and explained the procedures which later on I would have. Ive always had bad allergies & difficulty breathing..I even had my septum fixed prior to seeing Dr. Scaccia. Not only did he make my breathing amazing, by reducing the glands inside my nose & correcting my septum even more to allow equal air flow, but he also gave my nose a new appearance! He performed an open nose rhinoplasty where he fixed the tip of my nose & also the profile. (you can't even see the scar!!, AMAZING) Seeing as I already had nasal surgery I was nervous about the packing & healing process since my previous doctor put ALOT of packing. Dr. Scaccia put very little packing & i was even able to breath while recovering! ... the whole time i felt NO pain at all, just discomfort & some pressure. Even the removal of the packing was very quick! Also, i had very little bruising due to how Dr. Scaccia preps you for surgery a week before. He made my nose look so natural & beautiful..you wouldn't even think i had it done! I highly recommend Dr. Scaccia! He is a perfectionist at what he does, takes his time, & it shows in all his work! From beginning to end it was a great experience & I healed very quickly. THANK YOU!!!!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

I am VERY happy with the results of my sinus surgery. I had not been able to smell or taste for about 12 years due to extreme polyps and allergies, despite having had 2 previous sinus surgeries. Dr. Scaccia performed a 6 hour operation which cleared up my nose as much as he says was possible. As a result, I am breathing much better AND....I can smell and taste! He accomplished what I was told by many previous doctors couldn't be done.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

I was lucky to find Dr. Scaccia. I had been to an ent specialist who said I did not have a problem. Dr. Scaccia diagnosed the problem and performed surgery. He is an excellent Doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Very pleased and extremely satisfied with the beautiful work Dr. Scaccia performed on my daughers deviated septum and rhinoplasty. His staff and nurses are highly skilled and very professional. They made by daughter very comfortable during her procedure. She is so happy with her results. I highly recommend Dr. Scaccia!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr. Scaccia and the staff at Riverside Facial Plastic Surgery and Sinus Center are very skilled, experienced, professional and provide the highest level of care possible. They communicate clearly and genuinely care about you as a person as well as a patient. Dr. Scaccia, his nurses and anesthesiologists are highly skilled and provide a safe, sanitary and successful state of the art surgical procedure. Their attention to healing and post surgical care is exceptional. I would recommend Dr. Scaccia to anyone considering surgery.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

very skilled and cares about pleasing patients! fixed my sinuses among many other cosmetic issues, including the bump on my nose and the droopy tip

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Thank you, Thank you, Thank YOU !!! 20+ YEARS of chronic sinus infections and pain, all gone thanks to Dr. F. Scaccia! I can breathe so easily, my septum is straight and sinuses are open!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

After 20+ yrs of going to the wrong ENT's for chronic sinus infections and sinus pains, s/p nasal fracture repair in 1983, I searched and finally found Dr. Scaccia. He is an ENT and Plastic Surgeon! I am an RN and just knew he was perfect! Dr. Scaccia was the first physician to actually culture my sinuses and treat the specific bacterial infection with the right antibiotic. I had allergy testing and a specialized CT scan prior to surgery. Dr. Scaccia went over all of my results with me in detail. Pre-op instructions were so organized and complete. Louise got my insurance authorizations and communicated them with me. My sinus surgery and nasal septum repair was done at his Riverside Surgery Center on 12/30/15. I am 2 1/2 weeks post-op and have effortless breathing through my nose. My sinus and eye pain is gone! Dr. Scaccia found encapsulated pus behind my left eye during surgery. He opened up my nasal passageways, trimmed my turbinates, and straightened my septum. I now have effortless breathing through my nose ... no more eye pain or face pain. Thank you so much Dr. Scaccia !! You are highly recommended by me !! .... Thank you Riverside Surgery Staff !! ..... and Dr. Michaels, Anesthesia.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Dr Scaccia is very knowledgeable and knows more about the sinuses than several other ENTs I have been to. He performed surgery on my deviated septum (which I had done once before by a different surgeon ) & on my sinuses as I was suffering from an 8 month sinus infection. As soon as my packing was removed 2 days after surgery I was already breathing better than I had in months, maybe years. I am also a singer and had been struggling to sing due to breathing problems for years. Within 2 weeks post-op I was singing better than I have in my life . This surgery was life changing for me, would recommend DrScaccia to anyone

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Scaccia and his staff were excellent, very knowledgeable, and professional. From the office visits and exams, prior to and post surgery , they were instrumental in making it a positive experience in every way . Dr. Scaccia is a very skilled surgeon and for the first time in years I am breathing through my nose. I would highly recommend him to anyone that is having nose issues.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr. Frank J. Scaccia's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Red Bank, NJ