Dr. Frank J. Scaccia

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Frank J. Scaccia

Excellent physician and very knowledgeable. I recommend this physician for sinus surgery and deviated Septum repair. Staff was professional and caring . I recommend Dr . Scaccia if you need surgery .

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Dr. Scaccia and his staff are exceptional. I had failed septo-rhinoplasty in 12/2016 with a different doctor and had nothing but problems since. My nasal septum collapsed and I could not breath out of the left side of my nose. Over the last 4 months I had gone to multiple ENT's including one of the most prestigious in the country, Dr. Kennedy of UPenn medicine in Philadelphia. He seemed to be my only hope but told me that even he could not perform the surgery required to fix my crooked septum which was causing the breathing problem, and added that 'I'd have a hard time finding anyone who would do it' as building my septum back up with grafts was so difficult, detailed and involved. He referred me to another UPenn doctor, Dr. Friedman, who vaguely suggested I come back for multiple mini surgeries over an extended period of time to try to fix the problem. I was not happy with this and set out on a search for experts in revision sinus and rhinoplasty surgery outside of the Philadelphia area and finally came upon Dr. Scaccia. As soon as I met him I knew he would help me. He examined me more thoroughly than any other doctor I had been to and said he could help me by performing this intricate surgery. I was blown away. My breathing had gotten so bad I actually had to pull my cheek to the side of my face all the time in order to open up the passage in my left nostril to get a good breath up my nose, but no one would try to attempt to fix it for me except Dr. Scaccia. And he did exactly what he said he would do. Within several weeks of meeting him he performed the surgery and immediately I could see and feel the difference. He also took the time to carefully place a graft to fix a depression I had on my nose which the previous surgeon had carved down to aggressively. It's only been a week and I cannot believe what I see and feel when it comes to the inside of my nose. It is totally open and honestly looks 100 percent better both on the inside and out. I honestly feel he was the only doctor skilled enough to help me, and who really wanted to help me. As soon as you meet him you will know you are in the best of hands as his knowledge, experience and skill come across in his explanations and approach. I would recommend him to anyone I know. Also, he has an exceptional staff, so so kind and caring. They go above and beyond any other office staff I've dealt with. This is very important in an office and it is a direct reflection of the quality of the practice.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr. Scaccia, and the nurses and staff at his practice, are all professional and nice people. I had a failed sinus surgery 2 years ago, and was reluctant to go though the process again. I saw first-hand how this Doctor goes the extra mile for his patients. My surgery was strictly functional, nothing cosmetic. This Man spent 6 hours fixing me so I could breathe again. The misery of daily headaches, not being able to even breathe properly, living on medications, etc., are all gone now 30 days post-op. I still need some attention because I tested off the scale for some allergens, and am not truly "cured", but I know this office has the best chances for me to breathe as best as possible. Good people, professional, and helped me to live way more comfortable... Thanks.....

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

My daughter Amanda needed her tonsils out! She was sick every other week, Dr.Scaccia also found she had chronic sinus disease & suffered from headaches.. She had sinus surgery & her tonsils out.. She has not been sick since her surgery & her headaches are gone. I highly recommend Dr.Scaccia he is very efficient & an excellent surgeon. Amanda Banfitch Patient

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

My name Papireddy Purma ,I am an Organic Chemist working in Chemical lab, in 2002 I was exposed to acid , exhaust was not working ( motor was running but it was not sucking the air) then immediately started sneezing in 24 hours severe cold and blood also came from nose. Then I went to see the physician Dr.Thirugnanam, she put me on Augmentin Anti-biotic for 30 days but no use, then she referred to Dr.Chetan Shah ENT Surgeon in Lawrenceville, NJ again he put me Bactrim Anti-Biotic when I took Bactrim I had severe body pains and called the ENT Doctor and told my symptoms he changed to Augmentin again for 21 days but no use. After that he sent me for CT scan, in CT scan report he observed a Polyps and lot of mucus and soft tissue development. He suggested for Sinus Surgery, in surgery he removed polyps and Mucus, it gave a little relief from cold but still I had lot of stuffiness, congestion, cold and breathing problem, severe headaches and pain and burning eyes and eye lids. He suggested for second surgery and third surgery also but no help of 2nd and 3rd surgeries. Latter he put me on different steroid sprays nothing helped me. Then again I went to see the Physician she referred to Allergy tests but I am not allergic to anything. Then she sent me to see the pulmonary doctor. Pulmonary doctor sent me for sleep test based on results he said I had severe sleep apnea problem, he suggested for CPAP mission I am not an overweight person (5’.6” height with 150 lbs.). . When I used CPAP mission my nose became more dried then my breathing became worst and pain on my head and face with CPAP mission straps. My Physician and ENT Surgeon lifted their hands they said throughout your life you have to maintain with steroid and saline sprays. Over 16 years I am suffering from extreme sinus pressure, Severe Headaches, stuffiness, congestion and breathing problem, and pain and burning eyes and pain in eye lids all the time, really tired. Over the period my blood pressure increased and became diabetic and had cataract surgeries in early 50 years of age. Since 7 years I am watching Dr.Frank Scaccia website and reviews about him. Then I took my Physician suggestion to see him, but she refused for any surgeries. Even though I went to see Dr. Frank Scaccia, when I explained my condition and during his observation in my nose he did not see any inflammation in my nose, then he put me on Cefdinir Anti-biotic for 21 days but no use, then he sent for CT scan. CT scan report say all sinuses had infection and soft tissue developed in Sphenoid, Frontal and ethmoid sinuses. He suggested me for sinus surgery and confidently told me he will clear up all sinuses and deviated septum and will improve breathing. This surgical procedure took for 6 hours. However, he was able to correct everything the previous surgeon did not do. I am feeling great. Sleeping without any breathing problem. I have a lot more energy too! He just doesn't do the surgery and say goodbye. He instructs me to come in for follow-ups till he feels the healing is complete. Something my first surgeon didn't do and I believe Dr. Frank Scaccia contributed to my great recovery. The staff is great. They are very friendly and helping nature. I am very thankful to Dr. Scaccia. I was having a very hard time getting through a work day with my eyes feeling so heavy. Since the surgery I have had more energy and been able to concentrate on my work. I have already recommend Dr.Frank Scaccia to my Physician and I will recommend to new patients in future also.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Fantastic Doctor! It was worth driving 50 miles one way to see him! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Scaccia is amazing! From my first appointment I could tell how detailed, precise, & a perfectionist he is...He spent almost 2 hours with me and explained the procedures which later on I would have. Ive always had bad allergies & difficulty breathing..I even had my septum fixed prior to seeing Dr. Scaccia. Not only did he make my breathing amazing, by reducing the glands inside my nose & correcting my septum even more to allow equal air flow, but he also gave my nose a new appearance! He performed an open nose rhinoplasty where he fixed the tip of my nose & also the profile. (you can't even see the scar!!, AMAZING) Seeing as I already had nasal surgery I was nervous about the packing & healing process since my previous doctor put ALOT of packing. Dr. Scaccia put very little packing & i was even able to breath while recovering! ... the whole time i felt NO pain at all, just discomfort & some pressure. Even the removal of the packing was very quick! Also, i had very little bruising due to how Dr. Scaccia preps you for surgery a week before. He made my nose look so natural & beautiful..you wouldn't even think i had it done! I highly recommend Dr. Scaccia! He is a perfectionist at what he does, takes his time, & it shows in all his work! From beginning to end it was a great experience & I healed very quickly. THANK YOU!!!!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

I am VERY happy with the results of my sinus surgery. I had not been able to smell or taste for about 12 years due to extreme polyps and allergies, despite having had 2 previous sinus surgeries. Dr. Scaccia performed a 6 hour operation which cleared up my nose as much as he says was possible. As a result, I am breathing much better AND....I can smell and taste! He accomplished what I was told by many previous doctors couldn't be done.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

I was lucky to find Dr. Scaccia. I had been to an ent specialist who said I did not have a problem. Dr. Scaccia diagnosed the problem and performed surgery. He is an excellent Doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Very pleased and extremely satisfied with the beautiful work Dr. Scaccia performed on my daughers deviated septum and rhinoplasty. His staff and nurses are highly skilled and very professional. They made by daughter very comfortable during her procedure. She is so happy with her results. I highly recommend Dr. Scaccia!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr. Frank J. Scaccia's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Red Bank, NJ