Ratings for Dr. Frank J. Scaccia

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Thank you, Thank you, Thank YOU !!! 20+ YEARS of chronic sinus infections and pain, all gone thanks to Dr. F. Scaccia! I can breathe so easily, my septum is straight and sinuses are open!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

After 20+ yrs of going to the wrong ENT's for chronic sinus infections and sinus pains, s/p nasal fracture repair in 1983, I searched and finally found Dr. Scaccia. He is an ENT and Plastic Surgeon! I am an RN and just knew he was perfect! Dr. Scaccia was the first physician to actually culture my sinuses and treat the specific bacterial infection with the right antibiotic. I had allergy testing and a specialized CT scan prior to surgery. Dr. Scaccia went over all of my results with me in detail. Pre-op instructions were so organized and complete. Louise got my insurance authorizations and communicated them with me. My sinus surgery and nasal septum repair was done at his Riverside Surgery Center on 12/30/15. I am 2 1/2 weeks post-op and have effortless breathing through my nose. My sinus and eye pain is gone! Dr. Scaccia found encapsulated pus behind my left eye during surgery. He opened up my nasal passageways, trimmed my turbinates, and straightened my septum. I now have effortless breathing through my nose ... no more eye pain or face pain. Thank you so much Dr. Scaccia !! You are highly recommended by me !! .... Thank you Riverside Surgery Staff !! ..... and Dr. Michaels, Anesthesia.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Dr Scaccia is very knowledgeable and knows more about the sinuses than several other ENTs I have been to. He performed surgery on my deviated septum (which I had done once before by a different surgeon ) & on my sinuses as I was suffering from an 8 month sinus infection. As soon as my packing was removed 2 days after surgery I was already breathing better than I had in months, maybe years. I am also a singer and had been struggling to sing due to breathing problems for years. Within 2 weeks post-op I was singing better than I have in my life . This surgery was life changing for me, would recommend DrScaccia to anyone

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Scaccia and his staff were excellent, very knowledgeable, and professional. From the office visits and exams, prior to and post surgery , they were instrumental in making it a positive experience in every way . Dr. Scaccia is a very skilled surgeon and for the first time in years I am breathing through my nose. I would highly recommend him to anyone that is having nose issues.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr.Scaccia is perhaps the finest surgeon I have ever encountered! His skills and his penchant for being thorough are amazing,but those two things take the back seat to his other very very rare ability he actually listens to his patient! After a lifetime of being told that there was nothing wrong or sorry there is nothing that can be done,it was Dr.Scaccia who said( after an exam and testing ) I can help you. Dr.Scaccia performed surgery on my sinus and placed tubes in my ears. Never in my lifetime have I ever been able to breath with so much air volume my hearing has improved and each day it gets better and better. This is a man who has dedicated his life to help others and he does just that everyday. This is a man who cares about your well being. There is no award no trophy no medal nor words that I( nor anyone else) can bestow upon him to show the amount of gratitude I have for him. His staff are as dedicated to the patient as he is. I am no charm as a patient yet they treated me like gold! Doctors like Dr.Scaccia do not come along too often so if you are reading this review make the appointment and let him make a difference in your life as like the one he has made in mine!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr. Scaccia spent more time with me than any doctor I have ever gone to. I am still under his care and had sinus surgery last week, but I have the utmost confidence that he will help me after many years of chronic sinus/allergy problems.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Scaccia is very thorough. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

After a horrific fall, serve facial lacerations needed to be repaired. I saw Dr. Frank Scaccia, Red Bank, NJ in his surgery center. Over 100 sitches later I am healing without any scarring. I can not say enough about Dr. Scaccia's expert skills and compassion.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Top notch from consultation through followup. Staff members are exceptional and doctor is beyond extremely talented. Results have matched and far exceeded my expectations! Many thanks!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Dr. Frank J. Scaccia's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 1985)

AARP
Delta Dental
GHI
Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "very skilled and cares about pleasing patients! fixed my sinuses among many other cosmetic issues, including the bump on my nose and the droopy tip"

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you, Thank you, Thank YOU !!! 20+ YEARS of chronic sinus infections and pain, all gone thanks to Dr. F. Scaccia! I can breathe so easily, my septum is str..."

January 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After 20+ yrs of going to the wrong ENT's for chronic sinus infections and sinus pains, s/p nasal fracture repair in 1983, I searched and finally found Dr. Scac..."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Scaccia is very knowledgeable and knows more about the sinuses than several other ENTs I have been to. He performed surgery on my deviated septum (which I ha..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Scaccia and his staff were excellent, very knowledgeable, and professional. From the office visits and exams, prior to and post surgery , they were inst..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Scaccia is perhaps the finest surgeon I have ever encountered! His skills and his penchant for being thorough are amazing,but those two things take the bac..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Scaccia spent more time with me than any doctor I have ever gone to. I am still under his care and had sinus surgery last week, but I have the utmost confid..."

June 23, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.riversideface.com/pages/vectorv.html". Postal Code has been updated from "10301" to "10309". Address has been updated from "None" to "305 Seguine Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12129872411".

June 3, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "10301" to "10309". Address has been updated from "None" to "305 Seguine Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12129872411".

June 3, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.riversideface.com/pages/ENasal.html". Address has been updated from "None" to "70 East Front Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17327475300".

June 3, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.riversideface.com/pages/skincancerlesions.html". Address has been updated from "None" to "525 New Jersey 70". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17322623695".

June 3, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.riversideface.com/pages/vectorv.html". Postal Code has been updated from "07701" to "10309". Address has been updated from "None" to "305 Seguine Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12129872411".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Scaccia is very thorough. I would highly recommend him."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After a horrific fall, serve facial lacerations needed to be repaired. I saw Dr. Frank Scaccia, Red Bank, NJ in his surgery center. Over 100 sitches later I am ..."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Scaccia is the most egotistical, arrogant doctor I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with! After having surgery performed by Dr Scaccia in access of..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Top notch from consultation through followup. Staff members are exceptional and doctor is beyond extremely talented. Results have matched and far exceeded my ex..."

March 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was having issues breathing through my nose and after some online research, I called Dr. Scaccia's office for a consult appointment. After meeting with him a..."

March 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Being needle-phobic and having a low pain threshold, I did not have the cysts on my head for years until they became uncomfortable enough to change my mind. I w..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For Years I had suffered with problems with my nose... Could not breath .... alot of headaches and raised blood pressure ... When I went to Dr Scaccia he advise..."

December 9, 2014
  • combined ratings from Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) listing (DID: 3498840)

May 31, 2012