Ratings for Dr. Thomas S. Walter

Dr. Walter and his staff are amazing! When we found out we were having twins I was so nervous! Dr. Walter and his staff answered every question we had and made us feel extremely comfortable. I'm so grateful that he delivered my two beautiful daughters. I couldn't ask for a better doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I am an RN that delivers this MD's patients. He lies to patients and will find any excuse possible to do a cesarean. If you want a Cesarean, go to him.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

I had a vaginal hysterectomy a month ago, he took such good care of me from giving me the extra time to educate me, making feel safe to the point that i could trust my life in he's hands, i would recommend every single woman to dr. Thomas, by the way I'm doing wonderful, had a fast recovery due to following doctor's instructions, lot's of veggies, fruits plenty of water, rest and walk :)

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Dr Walter performed my vaginal hysterectomy back in 2008. He thoroughly educated me on the procedure, possible side effects, benefits and risks, etc...and I'm an RN! I loved that he took so much time with me and never "assumed" that I knew what was going to happen. He even spent time with me before giving me any anesthetic to make sure I didn't have any further questions. I would trust this physician with my life anytime and anywhere. A.T.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Best GYN I've ever been to. He moved too far from me, and I've been through 4 GYNs since then trying to find one like him. I finally just stopped going to GYNs. I miss him terribly. He listens, and goes the extra mile to help you find answers. He diagnosed a very rare problem for me and sent me to an expert who confirmed it, after other GYNs not only missed it, but accused me of making it up.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2010

Dr. Thomas S. Walter's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Clearwater, FL