Ratings for Dr. Chaim Rogozinski

I just left the office. I've been seeing Dr Rogazinski for a couple of weeks now about a back injury. Sedgwick sent me to him through workers comp. Every visit I had was dreadful. They put me on all kinds of medications which did nothing. So then they switched my medications and gave me a while bunch more as well as physical therapy. Physical therapy before an mri. So the whole time I was going to physical therapy, my therapists had no idea what they were trying to fix since there was no mri done. Long story short, physical therapy ended and I went in for a doctor's visit. I didn't meet with Dr Rogazinski, i got put in with his medical assistant. I told him physical therapy did nothing and i was still in as much pain as i was initially in when I got hurt 3 months ago. He suggested changing medications and having an mri which through sedgwick would take weeks. Meanwhile I still have to work even though I feel like my back is going to collapse after standing up for an hour. I wanted him to give me some kind of guidance on what to do but he said he couldn't. When i started talking again, walked out of the room. I followed him asking why he wasn't listening to me but he just kept ignoring be. At this point Dr Rogazinski told me to go into my room and he would come see me. I thought he was going to help but instead he YELLED at me. Im talking about a father scolding their kid kind of yelling. Telling me I can't just demand this and demand that. I told him I wasn't trying to make any demands and that I just needed him to do something about the fact that I've been in physical pain for going on 4 months. As he continued to yell at me I pulled out my phone and recorded the conversation, which at the time I did not know was illegal. I just wanted proof of how my doctor was treating me. He told me I needed to find a different doctor because he was not going to help me. I had an minute recording of him yelling at me, making me cry so when I was leaving I told him I recorded it and I would be showing it to my lawyer. At this point he grabbed my arm and wrestled me for my phone telling me it was illegal to record him, which like I said I did not know was illegal. He and his staff then called the police because I recorded him. I told him I would leave and to give me my phone back so I could call my lawyer. He then pretended he was going to throw my phone on the ground to smash it but his assistant came and got it instead. They made me wait outside in the cold until the cops arrived. At this point, I was having an anxiety attack. I asked the older woman at the front desk if i could even use one of their phones to call my mom or my lawyer to bring me my anxiety medication but they would not let me call anyone. One of Dr Rogazinskis patients walking into the office even stopped to help me calm down because i couldn't breathe. I explained to her what happened and she said yeah, it would l sounds like something he would do. When the cops did arrive he informed me that it was indeed against hippa guild lines to unknowingly record a doctor without his consent. When I told the cops that Dr Rogazinski hit me with a folder, grabbed my arm and wrestled me in the patient room for my phone, he said he that Dr Rogazinski did indeed assault me but I needed to just go home otherwise he would arrest me too. PLEASE WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. He is a scumbag. He isn't interested in helping his patients. He just wants to push drugs on you until you're so numb that you can't feel anything anymore.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

On my initial visit he dug his finger nail into my back to mark where he was giving me an injection. I doubt thats proper procedure. He sent me to therapy knowing that i required surgery and that he could not perform it. He was also very uncooperative. I asked for paperwork that I needed for my job and he refused to give it to me. I told him the medication he gave me makes me sleepy and he said no it doesn't. He acts as if he can feel what im feeling. He only cares about money and whats best for the insurance company.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

great doctor and excellent caring staff.the office is run efficientlyand patience don't have to wait.

Submitted February 16, 2014

Does not listen! Also does not seem to be concerned with anything but doing surgery or proving that tour condition was pre existing.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

ABRAHAM ROGOZINSKI and CHAIM ROGOZINSKI have made millions off of patients by receiving royalties from medical device companies. They also billed medicare patients and performed unnessary surgeries to gain financial kickbacks from medicare. They even reported to The Florida Times Union that they no longer accept medicare and how sad they are to receive cookies from grandma. Read this article and you will understand how and why these two crooked doctors (Abraham and Chaim Rogozinski) have deceived, maimed, scarred, tortured, and made millions off of innocent patients.. www.earlsview.com/2011/08/21/9-months-7-m-top-spine-surgeons-reap-royalties-medicare-bounty I am one of those victims. If you have had a spinal fusion from the Rogozinski brothers, you are most likely a victim of their malicious practices. Bless all of the Rogozinski victims!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

GREAT DOCTOR GREAT STAFF I LOVE THEM AND THE OFFICE

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

Dr. Chaim Rogozinski's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1976)