Ratings for Dr. Nadim B. Bikhazi

He cares deeply for his patients. He is punctual and professional. You will not be disappointed by his care.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Although I was not a candidate for a non-invasive option this was still work it and I have never been in and out of a doctor's office so fast!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

He performed my tonsillectomy, I don't remember much of it since I was in a very drugged state for a week while I recovered. However my husband sings his praises I was in a ton of pain and my husband would call and with minutes he would call back and get us the prescriptions need to have me feel well. My surgery went smoothly and was greatly taken care of thanks to him he made sure I felt minimal pain. Will be going back for my husbands tonsillectomy and my deviated semoptom.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

I went to Dr. Bikhazi without insurance and with a recurrent neck cancer. He helped me get insurance and operated on my neck removing all the tumor. He is outstanding and cares deeply for his patients.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Was told that my son had an abscess on his tonsil and was told to find an ENT by a clinic doctor. Called Ogden Clinic and Dr Bikhazi stated that he could see my son even though he wasn't supposed to be working. He was extremely friendly, caring and competent. Was able to identify a correct diagnosis and was extremely kind. Would recommend Dr Bikhazi to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Super doc! Very friendly. I have a lot of ENT docs but he is the best. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

I saw Dr. Bikhazi for a chronic sinus problem that no one was able to help me with. I had been tretaed with many different antibiotics. He did surgery and was fantastic. I did not use pain medication and he used dissolvable packs so I did not endure torture afterwards. He was very concerned about me afterwards. I would go to him again in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

Dr. Nadim B. Bikhazi's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)