Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Love

Dr Love cares about his patients. I have always been treated with great concern. He is willing to get to the root of the problem. He has great bedside manners.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

has been my doctor for over ten. Years. Love that man

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

My mother just called me today and told me that Dr, Loves nurse Sherry told her she could not get her diabetic medicine filled because she owed $23.00. I can't beleive this. I tried to call doctors office but they were closed. I will be calling back tomorrow. My other sister asked why she would wait and was told she won't be getting to it until tomorrow , she's too busy. And my Mom never got a returned call. That's just wrong. My moms sugar is at 500 today. I'm so upset. This is no reflection on the Doctor but his nurse should be talked to about this.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

although some of the staff was nice and helpful I would have to comment on how rude his wife/office manager is. I could not believe her attitude and the only thing she seems to be concerned with is money absolutly horrible experience. The Dr. was actually pretty good but anyone associated with his wife I could never see again!!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

I had a condition 3 other Dr said it was all in my head, after numerous tests. I told Dr. Love my symtoms and he told me right away what I had and ran tests and was 100 percent right. I owe him so much... what a great Dr. and person!!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

Have been seeing him 2 or 3 years to treat my arthritis. He has helped the pain considerably. He is attentive and looks at you when you are talking. I would recommend him to anyone. Will see you on a short notice and that is wonderful!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

He's just the best! He's been my doctor for 21 years. I wouldn't trade him for anything. Although some of his staff is lacking.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

After years of struggling and misdiagnoses from other doctors, Dr. Love diagnosed me and I'm doing much better now. I believe he is right on track with what is wrong with me. I am so glad that I found this doctor. He takes the time to talk to me and he listens to me and is very caring.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2008

I could not ask for a more understanding and caring physician. He always takes all the time I need to make sure all questions are addressed. He also listens to the things I say. I hope he continues to practice for a long time.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

He is great. Very caring. Always listens.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

Dr. Robert M. Love's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)