Ratings for Dr. Ramon VERA

Terrible bedside manner, makes mistakes on charts when writing down information. Always impatient, makes assumptions about people and talks over you when you try to correct. Overprescribes medication. Does not return calls or follow-up. Hopelessly overwhelmed and generally hostile.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

One of the worst doctors I have ever been to. His staff is fairly nice, but Dr. Vera is simply overwhelmed with his schedule. He doesn't listen well, has no patience, doesn't write down the correct facts, made a mistake reading the report on my culture, does not return calls, and lacks any bed side manner. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

my 80 year old mother went to him with her aid my mom asked him to listen to her chest. he went like a nut job with her and said he did not want her as a patient any more. he was nasty with her. . my mom is a very sick women she has cPOD and other ailments to much to list my mom walk out of there crying and had an attack. i dont know who he thinks hes talking to. let him talk to his mother like that.i dont know what kind of oath he took or what his problem is but he has some kind of problem!! .called him 5 times to get an answer on why he mistreated my mom like that. its funny he thinks he could bully and 80 year old women but dos not have the testicles to call me and explain himself. WELL DR RAMON VERA YOU BETTER GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF AND TAKE A GOOD HARD LOOK WITHIN YOU BETTER START TREATING YOURSELF INSTEAD OF PEOPLE!.GROW A PAIR VERA.ATTEMPTED TO CALL DR JONAS AND HE DOSENT CALL BACK EITHER AND THIS IS HIS PRACTICE. . I KNOW ONE THING KARMA IS A ****!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Vera. He is knowledgeable, smart, listens and doesn't rush out of the office. But, it's good to have your questions written down ahead of time. Be prepared. I like him very much and wanted him to be my primary care physician; but I was referred to him by my PCP, so couldn't or didn't.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013

This doctor is all about research, not practice. He is not open to anything but what is written in medical journals. He wouldn't even order a follow up test for my Lyme Disease after I took the Doxycycline for 3 weeks. He told me I'd have arthritis and pain now and just to treat the symptoms as they come. When asked about alternative medicine or therapies, he totally blocked me out and said I don't need anything except to treat symptoms as I feel them. He didn't help me understand, if anything I'm more confused than ever. Thanks for nothing. Going to new infectious disease doctor.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Easy to communicate with, very good bedside manner

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011