Ratings for Dr. Amy E. Armada

great doctor with good bedside manner. Thorough head to toe exam took place even when obviously sore throat was the issue. The office is wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I have been to 2 other local offices with my almost 3 year old. And by far this office has been my favorite. A nurse or Dr is always available if I have any questions, and they have very convenient hours. We have seen Dr Armada the first few times and I was very happy. Instead of just sending your child home with unnecessary antibiotics she actually takes her time to explain what is wrong and how to treat it. Very happy with this practice.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

I love this practice with the expection of Dr. Armada. She is not warm at all with my baby. She seems like she has NO clue what she is doing. Dr. Luchtan is amazing and I love him but I would never see Dr. Armada again.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

Not sure about thhe previous ratings , we and our friends have been taking our kids to this office for years and usually have been satisfied until we began to see dr Armada , Dr Armada , mis diagnosed my Son's illness and he ended up in the hospital 12 hours after seeing her . She has missed ear infections and other simple matters as well . Dr Luchtan covers for her but she has a long way to go. We are not taking any more chances with her and changing the doctors after going to this office for 10 years . Our friends are doing the same

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

She is wonderful! The best doctor for kids in Florida!!!! :)

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Dr Armada is an excellent caring physician. She has seen my two children and they love her. The nurses are really nice.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

Dr. Amy E. Armada's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 2000)