Ratings for Dr. Allen Millard

This guy is a hack. A real Obama era government cheerleader ..Pro unnecessary ex rays and anti antibiotics.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

He WAS my doctor for 8 years until I got seriously ill for a period of time and needed to be monitored by one doctor yet when I attempted to see him , I was denied , left to see someone else in the clinic that was a physician assistant, even then not being able to see the same person in order to start figuring out what was ailing me. After a year of this I gave up . Theses people will kill you if you don't watch out.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

He made a snap decision on my condition from reading a report from another doctor without a physical exam and without listening to me and without looking at or understanding the results of test that were done, told me I was not going to get better and that I should just learn to live with it. Time has proven him clearly wrong and that his advice to me clearly was wrong and probably would have been fatal to me.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

I drive 85 miles (one way) to see this Dr. Haven't found anyone else I like or respect that's closer. Always gives me an honest appraisal of my health and straightforward advice. That and he respects my time and doesn't keep me waiting

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

I love Dr. Millard. He is very knowledgeable always, and he is fun to talk with.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

He is not at all helpful. Does not know how to deal with people who are ill. Has no tact nor empathy. Is down-right rude.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Acts like spoiled child, demeaning attitude, does not listen, makes all doctors look bad, very crass comment - "you will die sooner if you don't get a flu shot". Does not respect patient choice.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011