Ratings for Dr. James T. Connelly

What others have said about this Dr. Is true.His staff is very curt and they have no idea what is going on as far as testing goes.I tried to get even basic information on a stress test so was to have and they had no idea what it intailed or what I needed to bring to the test.Doctor Connelly seems to be very knowledgable and pleasent but the staff leaves a lot to be desired.What has been said about him dropping you at the drop of a hat is true,I had a death in the family couldn't seem to get with them on the date for a stress test and I received a letter in the mail stating that if I failed to schedule the test in a two week period than he would refuse to treat me from then on in.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr. Conley is the best stent doctor in western NY. What other people here have said about him dropping you at the drop of a hat is true. If you ever go to another doctor for a second opinion...bye, bye. Secretaries difficult to deal with. He needs to get rid of them immediately because I think the problem is with them, not him...and it gives people the wrong impression of him. GREAT AT PLACING SYENTS...period...otherwise poor.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

This doctor is the best hands down. He is very thorough and understanding. He follows up personally on any concerns either you or he has. If you need a heart doctor, this is where you should go.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

Great doctor and staff. Very friendly atmosphere. Doctor took his time ans my questions. I will definetly continue with this doctor

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

I was referred by my primary phyician as a new patient consult and thought this doctor was very knowledgable and took his time answering all of my questions. I would highly recommended this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

I went to Dr. Connelly last year for palpitations. At that time he ran some tests and a stress test. Basically finding that my palpitations were of a common sort and quite benign. The stress test and echocardiogram were basically normal. He recommended a yearly follow up. A few days before the yearly follow up exam I tried to cancel my appt. The secretary said I could not cancel and that I MUST reschedule. She said that only why that I could cancel was if I severed my relationship with the doctor. They then sent me a certified letter telling me that they can no longer be my doctor if I don't make another appointment. By the way, my palps went away quite some time ago. SO IF YOU SEE THIS DOC YOU CAN'T STOP SEEING HIM WITHOUT HIM DROPPING YOU.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2008

Dr. James T. Connelly's Credentials

• Hindi

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1995)

Amerigroup