You may also like

Rate Dr. Ananthram P. Reddy

Dr. Ananthram P. Reddy's Ratings

I also was kept waiting well beyond my appointment time. He was not even in the office yet. There was no apology given and he babbled on about how busy he was and how early he had to get up that morning. It was 9:45. He was doused in cologne that turned my stomach. He prescribed a medication with numerous side effects based on a maybe diagnosis. I did not take it. I have cancelled my procedure after reading that another patient experienced similar disregard the day of their procedure. Also, was left on hold 7 minutes when calling to cancel. I do not care how technically adept any person I am paying for service may be when treated like a non-entity.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

On my first appointment I arrived 15 minutes early. I waited for about 45 minutes after my scheduled appointment. I was given a very curt apology by the doctor which did not seem sincere. The woman who answers the woman who answers the phone is very abrupt, rude, uncaring and cold. On the day of my scheduled procedure, the doctor showed up at least an hour late, again with a very brief "Sorry, I am running late." This doctor and his staff need to go back to learn about a "good bedside manner."

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][121648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2013

Very unsympathetic. Highly unrecommended.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][121647].votes_count ]]