Ratings for Dr. Tammy Atkinson

I relocated to Raleigh 3 years ago. When I did, I left behind the greatest chiropractor I have ever known. Not knowing where to even begin to go about finding a new chiropractor, I just didn’t. Three years without an adjustment adds up. Dr. Atkinson relieved my immediate pain on the first visit, and has gotten me back to “normal” through subsequent visits. Dr. Atkinson is very personable and spends plenty of time getting to know you and finding out how she can help. After that she puts her skills to work, and she definitely knows how to help! Her office is inviting and VERY relaxing. Dr. Atkinson is also very flexible on scheduling and I have never had a problem getting in to see her. Being reluctant to find a new chiropractor, Dr. Atkinson far exceeded my expectations. I can now say that I have met the second greatest chiropractor I have ever met and don’t plan on replacing her any time soon. I look forward to visiting Dr. Atkinson for several years to come.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

Dr. Tammy Atkinson's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Cary, NC