Ratings for Dr. Maricarmen Quintero

I don't have health insurance ,as thousand more people, so she REFUSE to see me because I'm one of those person without health insurance in this country ...REALLY? What about if I offer $1000 dollars ? neither? What kind of doctor can't see her patienter because not insurance? So why doctors are then? Go back to your own country, unprofessional "doctor Quinteros"....

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr Quinteo is GREAT! Butvthe wait to see he is long, maybe because ahe doeant ruah her patients. She listens ro all the Front Desk staff is lacking professionalism! The receptionist is forgetful and she never returns the call the aame day! Dr is great staff not so great!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

HORRIBLE patient experience. Staff is not professional and very rude. Waited 1 1/2 hours to see the doctor. Dr. Quintero is nice and knowledgeable. However, the staff is not warm, didn't even acknowledge me when I checked in (The front desk girl was looking at handbags on the internet) and upon check out I experienced the same girl who was extremely rude to me. Didnt even look me in the eyes when speaking to me and proceeded to be combative instead of accommodating. I was clearly bothering her because I had to ask a question. She proceeded to tell me "I was rude, and she didnt have any TOLERANCE". I have never been treated that way before and I do not look forward to returning to such a negative environment. She should be fired and replaced with someone who actually cares about their position in healthcare and the patients.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

listens to all you have to say. She asks many questions to get to the bottom of your pain.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Dr. Maricarmen Quintero's Credentials

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)