Ratings for Dr. Dale A. Matthews

Best dr ever. I'll never find another one like him and hope I never have to. Kind, thorough, compassionate, listens, smart. I totally trust him.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010

Dr. Matthews was the worst physician ever. He turned what should have been a simple physical into an ordeal. At one point he started to yell at me even though I was trying to help him find a solution. He ws so rude he made me start to cry and the office manager had to intervene. He never apologized and again put the blame on me. Though I was 15 minutes late for my appointment due to DC traffic he even yelled at me for that, he made me 2 hours late for my next one. Then he sent me for a chest x-ray without writing down he needed a report too. Again it was my fault not his. This doctor has no manner,was arrogant and rude and I wondered why I had to pay $725 for such treatment. There's plenty of other doctors in DC with better manners than this one.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

flag | Submitted December 17, 2009

Dr. Matthews is the best doctor ever! I really wish that he would take my new insurance because I miss having him as my PCP. He is so caring and thoughtful. He spends time getting to know you and treating you. He even personally writes follow up letters. He is the best!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2008

Thoughtful, He Actually Listens. He will sit down with you in his office and listen and respect all of your health needs. He is a thoughtful and wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2007

Dr. Dale A. Matthews's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)