Ratings for Dr. Jose F. Eduardo

I was assured that Dr Eduardo could help me. I have need for extensive dental work. I made no secret as to the reason for my appointment. 1st visit was great. The dentist did a thorough exam and reviewed xrays. He gave me a written treatment plan and estimate. It was in the thousands, which was not surprising, and what I would be responsible for and what my insurance would allow. I go into get 4 teeth filled and a root canal. The dentist now changes his story. He first wants to do a deep clean and after examing my mouth, gave me a second treatment plan with a higher estimate. My mouth had not changed in 2 weeks. I thought the deep clean was reasonable and went in for another appt to get that done, which ended up being a not so terrible experience. The hygenist was great. I made another appt to get the teeth filled and root canal which was my fourth trip to the office. At this appt, the dentist comes in and looks again at my mouth. Its been less than 1 week since my previous appt. He now gives me a 3rd treatment plan with an even thousands of dollars higher estimate and he still did not do my filling or root canal. I have been to Dr Eduardo a total of 5 times and I have 1 deep cleaning to show for it. Tell me, Am I expecting too much? I think not. I think he is taking advantage of my good nature and trust in him. After the last visit yesterday, with again no work and only looking, I think he is a shister out for money.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

This dentist scheduled FOUR extractions for my daughter in one sitting, ignoring the amount of pain that she was in. No antibiotics were ordered to address the infection in her mouth prior to the extractions and, yes infection was found during the extractions. The dentist did not keep her informed of what he was doing and although he told her to let him know if she was in pain, he basically tortured her. He ignored her when she told him that she was in tremendous pain and was actually physically shaking from the pain and in tears. His response was basically DEAL WITH IT! His office staff was also upset by his actions. She is an Ironman triathlete and has a high tolerance to pain. So I can only imagine the pain that she had to endure. His disrespect and horrific unprofessional behavior is beyond words.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013