Ratings for Dr. Spyridon Kantas

Dr. Kantas is a superior in diagnostician! His kind friendly demeanor, solid handshake and genuine concern for his patients makes this patient and family feel very secure with his abilities. He listens to his patients and treats them as if they are human and not just a number...unlike other physicians we have encountered! He actually calls his patients to discuss their condition and tests required.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

What an amazing doctor!!! He has great bedside manners, always greets you with a smile but most important he listens to all my questions and concerns. In the past three years I have been with him he has never rushed me out of his office. Not only is he a great doctor but his staff is just as amazing as he is, Kathy his secetary is the best she gets it all done and is always so pleasnt and professional. Whenever I call or my husband calls he returns our phone calls before he leaves his office for the day. it's great to have a doctor who is compasionate. I recommended him to my husbands Aunt and Uncle and they called me to thank me for recommending such a professional and caring doctor. Another high light you don't have to wait in the waiting room for a long time, he's very much on time with his appointments. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a pcp.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2009