Ratings for Dr. Eric A. Gil

I never thought that a bad car accident would change my life. I don't like doctors. I avoid going as much as possible. Pain dictated that I see a doctor and if I wanted medicine there was only one way to get it. The care I received from Doctor Gil made such an impact on me that I took a chance on trusting him further. There are things that have hampered me for my entire life. Nobody ever really listened to my complaint of lack of energy. Not only did the Doc successfully diagnose what I had been fighting all my life but he also kept modifying treatment until I truly found relief. I have lost a bunch of weight, I exercise pretty frequently, and I go out into the world just because I want to. There is no way I can thank him enough. The temptation is to not share my experience with the world and keep it private for myself. But I was raised to do the right thing so here it is. This is the best doctor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Dr. Eric A. Gil's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 2003)

MSP/BC Med