You may also like

Rate Dr. Charles C. Turnpaugh

Dr. Charles C. Turnpaugh's Ratings

Dr. Turnpaugh and Dr. Herzog are amazing. They are the greatest medical team in the area. I highly recommend this office. They take so much time with you and really explain what is going on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2867234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Chris turnpaugh treated my fiance who has hashimoto autoimmune issues. He was good with knowledge of this subject. He in turn put her on path of new paleo diet. After three months of this diet. She has not lost any weight. She has recovered from gluten poisoning. But at expense of her gall bladder from this diet. A diet high in saturated fat and cholesterol is a disaster waiting to happen. When she called the doctor for advice due to her health crisis of being told to remove her gall bladder due to sludge. The doc would not speak to her direct. She was only told they dont know of any surgeons and to reduce fat intake. Thats it. If this doc is a wholistic man who practices what he preaches that he works for you. He had better get on the phone when a patient is in dire need. This doc is terrible and recommend staying away. Also he bashed forks over knives diet which is the only science based diet out there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2865271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Chris has a huge store of knowledge! He has given me a lot of help for my physical ailments that no medical doctor ever did. I do not need to see a medical doctor and I am finding relief from a lot of physical ailments. The supplements Dr. Chris gives are high quality and really work. They help to cure the problem and not just mask over it as a medication would for me. I recommend Dr. Chris for nutritional consultations!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][121767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2012

Chris Turnpaugh will change your life. He is the most knowledgable Chiropractic Neurologist you will ever find. Speak to him for 15 minutes and you will be amazed. He extends himself to the end for his patients- and his track record is unbelievable. Just a few of the ways he's helped me or my friends, turned breach babies who were scheduled for c-sections within hours, helped my son jump 8 reading levels with therapy for eye convergence, got me to stop shaking when my brain ran out of dopamine, diagnosed a pituitary gland malfunction, and currently shrinking a tumor in the brain stem, treating all these issues with more success than some of the "best" hospitals in the area. Chris Turnpaugh is the ONLY doctor that I trust completely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][121766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2011

This is the most knowlegable Chiropractic neurologist in the world in my opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][121765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

He is awesome, very knowlegable. Hope he gets better soon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][121764].votes_count ]]