Ratings for Dr. Charles C. Turnpaugh

Dr. Turnpaugh and Dr. Herzog are amazing. They are the greatest medical team in the area. I highly recommend this office. They take so much time with you and really explain what is going on.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Chris has a huge store of knowledge! He has given me a lot of help for my physical ailments that no medical doctor ever did. I do not need to see a medical doctor and I am finding relief from a lot of physical ailments. The supplements Dr. Chris gives are high quality and really work. They help to cure the problem and not just mask over it as a medication would for me. I recommend Dr. Chris for nutritional consultations!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Chris Turnpaugh will change your life. He is the most knowledgable Chiropractic Neurologist you will ever find. Speak to him for 15 minutes and you will be amazed. He extends himself to the end for his patients- and his track record is unbelievable. Just a few of the ways he's helped me or my friends, turned breach babies who were scheduled for c-sections within hours, helped my son jump 8 reading levels with therapy for eye convergence, got me to stop shaking when my brain ran out of dopamine, diagnosed a pituitary gland malfunction, and currently shrinking a tumor in the brain stem, treating all these issues with more success than some of the "best" hospitals in the area. Chris Turnpaugh is the ONLY doctor that I trust completely.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

This is the most knowlegable Chiropractic neurologist in the world in my opinion.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

He is awesome, very knowlegable. Hope he gets better soon.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009