Ratings for Dr. Tanveer A. Chaudhry

My daughter has been Dr. Achsudhry for almost 2 years now and I couldn't be more happy. Although my daughter is an adult she still needs help with Drs. And medication. She has had treatments with Dr. Achsudhry and also still takes meds. He has cut her meds down to 2 she was on 8 when she first went to see him. He has helped her more than any doctor in any state for 16 years. We have been to every doctor we could find. He is the only one to take the time to fix the problem not create more. I think he is the most wonderful doctor in the world. Thank you Dr. Chaudhty for having faith and hope for my daughter.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I saw Dr. Chaudhry for the first time today, and I was shocked by his repulsive, criminal-like behavior. I opened up to him wholly and seeked medication for my severe panic attacks. He refused to give any medication right off the bat, which was fine with me. However, he seemed very angry and upfront, and his attitude was completely out of line. My mom told him about how I threaten to kill myself sometimes—and, right there in front of me, he encouraged her to kick me out of the house and said that the most she should do for me is bury me so that diseases don’t get spread to the environment. And he repeatedly said that I’m just another patient to him—just another number, as he doesn’t care. He’ll forget about me if I die. He was extremely passive aggressive as well throughout the whole appointment. I believe he was angry because I made it clear I was an atheist and against therapy (he’s a hardcore Muslim from Pakistan). Oh well. I hope his license gets revoked because some of his remarks could kill someone.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

TOTAL FRAUD. He couldn't care less about my suffering from severe Depression and Anxiety FOR 30 YEARS, he told me I have a "personality problem" after only 10 minutes and about 6 questions later. He acted like I was faking having depression and anxiety. I wanted to drive into a tree on the way home and kill myself. I went there for help, now I want to die. Total assho*e. Terrorist.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

I do not believe he even really cares at all. Just pushing people in and out. Doesn't care what is really going on with you. I will not go back there. I wish someone would pull his license.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Best psychiatrist in our area. Cares more than just the mind of my illness but, how it effects my entire well being. Immediately effective in my delicate condition. Caring and responds to calls himself.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Has no business being in the mental health field. By far the worst "Dr." I've ever had the misfortune of meeting. Didn't make me cry but it wasn't for the lack of trying!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

caring, honest and sincere a doctor who truly cares for his patients. His staff is very supportive and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

He pulls no punches, helped me get gut level honest with myself. He is truly an honest and caring doctor who has helped to save my bacon. People who truly care tell me what I need to hear, not what I want to hear. Always been compassionate, and he DOES listen when a patient is honest with him or her self. Docs are not always one size fits all. Thank you Dr C-you are a good human being.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Very knowledgeable and caring psychiatrist and great staff!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Chaudhry is not your typical Psychiatrist and after several visits, I realized that he was not helping me with my depression and anxiety. I have moved on to another doctor and will not return to Chaudhry. He suggested several treatment options all at once, changed his mind, jumped to another topic and at times made no sense at all to me. He never prescribed meds and questioned my primary physician's labs and diagnosis. He is a shaman, pushes some unconventional and expensive therapies and I usually left his office feeling more overwhelmed than when I came in. I would not recommend this doctor or his LCSW therapist, Lillian Lambert. She appeared to be so busy to fit in appointments and a bit cold, could not relate to her at all. Avoid this office.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Dr. Tanveer A. Chaudhry's Credentials

• Rawalpindi Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Rawalpindi, Pakistan (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Spring Hill, FL