Ratings for Dr. Samantha H. Han

So I go to again due to insurance. She’s it in my area. She spends three seconds with you . It’s fine I don’t need warm fuzzies. However, I visited in July and the whole office including Dr. Han can not get a prescription to my provider. Han ordered some drug not even covered under insurance and no matter how many times I call, my insurance calls, etc. no human there can get a correct order in for the same birth control I’ve had for 20 years. Plus, I’ve had to have a biopsy two years in a row and it takes forever to get ahold of them for results. . Like 6 weeks. I have now been back and forth about a simple birth control trip prescription for FOUR months! Horrible place! Avoid it at any costs!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

ALERT! DANEROUS! UNPROFESSIONAL! EXTREME CARELESSNESS! If you want to be upset, anger, depressed, distraught, painful, traumatized, and tortured,... You're welcome at SAMANTHA HAN CLINIC..... I'm guaranteed you will be a " Next Victim".

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Staff n manager were very rude n very unprofessional. I left an urgent matter and the doctor never called back. This was one of the worst doctor's office i've ever dealt with. I do not recommend at all.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I waited about 40 minutes. I had many questions that were left unanswered. My consult visit lasted approximately six minutes. Not really the type of appointment you would expect for a first time patient. I left the office feeling empty and quite shocked. Unfortunately she did not provide me with the type of care I looking for in a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DR! I came in twice because my primary physician couldn't figure out whats wrong with me. I waited about 40min- 1 hr to be seen. She saw me for like 5 mins and did not even bother answering my questions. She seriously rushed out the door. Although she was really nice, she was not very helpful at all.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

I read a lot of bad reviews so was nervous but she was great. Great bedside manner. Very efficient and listened to me.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I am a doctor myself and almost did not go to this doctor today after reading the negative, untrue reviews. The office was neat, clean and professional. Please go and check her out yourself and make up your own mind. I was happy so far with the service provided and would not hesitate referring her in the future.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

I DO NOT recommend this doctor!! Was hurried in and out of her office. Answered my first question as she was walking out the door!!! Very, very unhelpful. Met another patient in the elevator who was also very dissatisfied!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

Dr. Han is in a new office now, which is modern and neat. I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes, and I'm always in and out in about 20-30 minutes. The office personnel is very nice. Dr. Han doesn't spend a lot of time with me in the exam room, but I don't mind that considering this is my 4th pregnancy, and I really don't have questions for her. I'm sure though, that if I did, she'd answer them. I still have 14 weeks to go, lets hope they'll continue to be smooth. Previous, I had Dr. Renan, who doesn't have great bedside manners, but I considered to be great at what he did. Granted, my office visits were always long, (about 1.5-2 hours), but the man knew what he was doing.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

I've been with Han for 3 years now I am very happy. They used to have a old run down office but she changed her office into a newer cleaner and very big office. Huge waiting room and well staffed, wait time is a little long because patients have lots of questions. I had my first baby 2 weeks ago and I am very happy with her help and her nurses help.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Dr. Samantha H. Han's Credentials

• Chinese

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1995)

WellCare Health Plans