Ratings for Dr. Cela M. Archambault

I am so please to have relied upon Dr. Archambault for direction with my health conditions. This lady is full of knowledge and really helped me to see what direction to take for my personal life management. I feel fortunate to know her and feel rich from the knowledge and tools I have learned. Thank you Dr Archambault!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Real review *-10! This psychologist is full of it! She did a "comprehensive profile" during manditory testing as a condition of treatment with another facility (pain center - where she worked hand in hand to try to identify potential drug abusers - funny she missed the drug seeking user under her nose - her boss!) Her evaluation Bacame part of my medical record/file - despite the fact that it was not supposed to. She made written statements that had no basis in fact, and we're in direct contradiction to what she told me in person. It took me years to get these records removed from all the places they had been sent. I swore if I ever came across her name again I'd say something about her. Her statements were so far out of her realm of practice, and so outlandish that thankfully most doctors did not believe such psychologically damaging attacks on my credibility. thankfully I requested a copy of my record upon leaving the practice she used to work at; otherwise that report would still be circulating. Do not trust this woman! Her depth of experience and accreditation are deceiving. Her manner is patronizing and mildmannered. She is passive-agressive, especially if you exibit any kind of mental and emotional fortitude. She will tell you one thing to your face and produce a report that directly contradicts what she told you. why no one has ever reported her I don't know. if you have been treated or evaluated by her as a condition of treatment, request a copy of your file!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015