Ratings for Dr. Camilo A. Gonima

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - IF YOU CARE HOW YOUR DR TREATS YOU! THIS IS THE ONE! I had gone to several OBGYN's in 2006 when I suffered with being a woman. I went to nightmare OBGYNs who treated me as if they heard all the stories, and I was just another patient. I was referred to Dr. Gonima and I had every emotion a woman can think of. He sat there, let me cry, complain, and give him my story. He handled that first visit as if I WAS HIS FIRST AND ONLY PATIENT! I felt like I was special and knew he would help me during the worst time ever! I had my partial hysterectomy and he took care of me, checked on me and fixed what needed to be fixed. A few years ago, my then 20 year was diagnosed with pre-cancer cells. He took care of my baby as well and made sure she was cured and stayed healthy. HE WILL FOREVER BE MY ONLY GYN FOR ME AND MY GIRLS!!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Awesome doctor. Very refreshing to have a dr who will listen and explain things so that you can make the best decision for your body. He and his staff are prepared for your appt. I had lab reports sent from another dr and they had reviewed them prior to my arrival and were able to have an informed conversation with me. Very happy with this dr and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. Gonima was wonderful! I' m very happy with him

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Gonima for 9 years. He delivered my son and 5 of my best friends children. He is patient, funny and kind. I would highly recommend him even though some times the wait is a little long, but then again he is delivering babies at the hospital across the street so duty calls!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Been going to him for over 10 years. Best gynecologist in the city!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Gonima is a fantastic OB/GYN. He is very knowledgeable, never rushed, always willing to sit and talk about any questions. I am thrilled he is my OB, his nurse staff is so kind and friendly. Office always has available appointments and can ALWAYS squeeze you in that day if an issue comes up.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I set appointments and have to wait almost an hour. The receptionist talks very rude at check in

Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr. Gonima has been my OB/GYN for > 8 years now and he delivered my 1st born 2 years ago. I find him to be very calm at every appt, sincere and has excellent bedside manner. He takes the time to listen to your needs, never rushes me, and at my delivery took the time to really care for me and baby, making sure I was aware of everything that was going on. I'm about to have baby # 2 any day now and would hope he would be there again but if not then I hope to get another excellent OB like him in the delivery room. His staff is really prompt at getting you billing info questions answered, birth control refills sent to pharmacy and they have the same nurses and MA working there so you always see a friendly face and they remember you (especially if you are pregnant). Waiting times vary from 15-30 minutes but this is understanding as he is at times may be coming from hosp, but this has never been an issue for me and worth the wait. He is also bilingual which may help some.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

I wasn't comfortable having a male ob-gyn but Dr. Gonima has completely changed that, he is by far one of the best MDs out there. If he is not there during my labor I might freak out but it seems all of the MD's in his practice have good reviews so I know it won't be too bad. Office wait times vary but I think he is well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Dr. Gonima was wonderful! I have had many concerns and pain in my abdomen for years and he is the first doctor that actually listened to me. He is extremely knowledgeable and I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Dr. Camilo A. Gonima's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1998)