Ratings for Dr. Wanda D. Angueira

I've being seeing dr.wanda angueira for two years apparently i have breast cancer but they do nothing no biopsy i just go two get sonogram and mammogram every 3 to 6 months it's nerve wrecking i also told her i don't like doctors the first thing they do when i get seen i need surgery to get skinny she check all my test that i'm fine then she said you have cancer ok what do we do she said there benine ok didn't have any biopsy to determine that then she said i was a healthy gordita but for how long then she gave me a referral guess for what yes you got it gastro bypass yes surgery to get skinny i told her thats why i don't see doctors i told her again she dismissed everything i said to her i even told her i get boils on my body for a few years i want to know why she said i needed to come back i did and nothing she didn't even know why i came to the visit i left. Also saw another doctor and again didn't treated me for what i went for had to go to another doctor finally going to auora imaging to take a second opinion

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I went to Dr Anguierra after my labs at the diabetes clinic showed in an increase of white blood cell count. She was sent 3 labs and she looked at them and she was sending me to a hematologist for more details testing. Of course, I panic! She had me get an x-ray of my sinuses, chest and urine. All came back normal There was no reason for the chest one. She said I could have bronchitis or pneumonia, Really? With not even having a fever. She just wanted to suck money from my insurance. She also got upset because I researched on google about the reason for increase in WBC. She came un-glood! She said that people go to Dr Google and come to the doctors for a second opinion. She gave me a big sermon!. The way she carried on, was appalling! She said that I did not have a bacteria and that she would not prescribe an antibioti after telling her about a severe rash I had been getting and a boi . She said , " no because I don;t know, I don"t know, I don.t know!!!! She sounded like a mad woman! i went for a second opinion and the 2nd doctor said I had a bacterial infection because it was indicated on the blood work! He was shocked that she could not read blood labs!! She is incompetent, terrible bedside manners, and a QUACK! Stay away from this woman and she needs to go back to her country!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

My partner and I decided to see this Dr. before we tried to conceive. We went in for for a physical to make sure everything was okay with my health before moving forward. We'd already done all the genetic testing necessary and this was the last step on our list. She barley looked at me and seemed very ignorant to be a medical professional. She asked all the basic questions: Do you drink? Smoke? Etc. Clearly the answer was no because we were going to start trying for a baby soon. She seemed surprised. The visit was short and I don't feel as though my physical was adequate. I'd relocated to San Antonio about a yr. and a half ago at that point and she couldn't understand why we were there. I need a physical, I said. It was short, which I hated and I felt incredibly cheated to say the least. Fast forward to two IUI cycles later and I miscarry both times, because I have hypothyroidism. Something that should have been caught by Dr. Wanda D. Angueira. She was negligent in diagnosing this and the loss of my children could have been avoided had she done her job. I don't my part in getting checked out before moving forward with starting my family but she didn't do hers in diagnosing my issues. My OBGYN is incredible she caught if right away and started me on the medication necessary to avoid another mishap like this one.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Went in for a physical. Angueira was more interested in completeing the procedure and leaving than discussing my medical concerns. When checking throat and back, and seeing there was tenderness, did not even ask if there were problems. Had tenderness in throat and cough and I had to ask about it outside the exam room and was told to just take some cold meds. Never even questioned about how long, what started it or had I been exposed to anything that might have irritated the throat. They bill your insurance company and barely give you the service they are billing for. If you want a provider that sees you as nothing more than a procedure, couldn't care less about your healtha nd well being.. then she is for you. If you want a real Doctor that actually cares about you go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

very happy with service overall. I will be referring patients her to my friends needing a Doctor

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

I have been a patient of this office for several years. I feel like this is my family!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

The staff is indifferent and rude. They are a very poor reflection of the Dr. The wait time is unreasonable and we should be told when she's running behind schedule without hostility from the staff. Why bother with an appointment?

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

I would not recommend Dr. Angueira to anyone. My general practitioner had recently retired so I saw Dr. Angueira who shared a practice with her. It was an awful experience. I was very sick- unable sleep due to a sore throat. Dr. Angueira was rude saying I had taken her time with a minor complaint, said my throat was fine, prescribed ibuprofen and a nasal spray. Next day I developed a temperature of 103 degrees. Nurse practitioner prescribed me some medications with a large dosage of pseudo ephedrine that made me feel worse. For 3 days I had 103 temp, could not sleep and also developed anxiety problems. During follow-up visit Dr. Angueira was abrupt, rude and unfamiliar with my earlier visits. I visited Dr. Angueira office 3 times but my symptoms continued although I was told “you look fine”. I have since been to another doctor; received a right diagnosis and feel much better. I only wish I had read Dr. Angueira’s reviews - all of them very bad - before going to her.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

VERY RUDE!!!!!! NOT HELPFUL! I LEFT VERY UPSET! I DO NOT RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE!!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Dr. Wanda D. Angueira's Credentials

• Universidad Central Del Caribe Escuela De Medicina (Grad. 1982)