Ratings for Dr. Steven A. Dirienzo

The doctor for the most part was very nice and seemed well concerned that my INS company didn't cover anesthesia for two wisdom teeth removals. The front desk was more concerned about money than anything else. Yes I understand it's a business but the way the front desk procedural policy is needs to be addressed. I've had better service else where and that's just where I went. ELSEWHERE!!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I will never see this dentist again I would rather go to a veterinarian's office. Dr. Dirienzo seemed very angry at the fact that he had to do his job. He was so insensitive and unprofessional. He himself pointed out how swollen and inflamed the surgical site was in my mouth. When I informed him that I was in pain during the suture removal he compared me to a child saying that he had done this on 5 year olds and had better experiences then walked away. Never see this dentist I would rather trust my mouth to a drunk with a set of rusty pliers.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Worst dental front desk experience ever. That tall black lady was very rude from my beginning experience. I simply never got pass the front because she was so rude. She will make her provider loose many new pts Never will I go there again. The older short lady was very nice

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I have never written an online review but my experience was so bad with this doctor, that i simply had to warn others about him. I was in quite a bit of pain during my procedure and i told him about it and he asked me to "suck it up and stop acting like a baby". I insisted that the pain was unbearable and he simply walked out and left me sitting there. Please avoid.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

I was in pain and this office gave me same day appt for a tooth extraction when other offices wanted to give me an appt 2 days later. The doctor and staff were all great with respect to punctuality, helpfulness and knowledge. I was very pleased with the whole experience.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010