Dr. Timothy L. Mulholland

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Timothy L. Mulholland

Dr. Mulholland has always been awesome. I have no complaints about him. His staff is also good. Sometimes I feel like I call in about questions I have about what’s going on but they assure me that it’s fine.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Mulholland since 2008. He lined up the treatment plan I needed & it has been very successful. I really enjoy seeing him every 6 months. He is easy to talk to & always explains everything thoroughly. His office staff excels when it comes to drawing blood. Everyone is so pleasant & friendly. The North Iowa area is most fortunate to have such an outstanding young urologist on board. Even when I have seen him outside his office area out in the community he is always friendly & takes time to visit.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I was well pleased with the quality and wait time of my appointment. All the staff was very friendly and exceptional in their care for me and explaining what procedure would be performed. My wife and I were very impressed, we would have no problem giving high recommendations for Dr. Mulholland and his staff. Thank you very much for your care and concern.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

The office was very busy...and I had a wait time that was longer than usual but.... I am a new patient and could hear everyone was busy outside the room I was in. When Dr. Mulholland came in he was very professional and explain everything to me how

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

THE QUESTION AND ANSWER DIALOG WITH THE DOCTOR WAS FANTASTIC. I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE TIME THE DOCTOR SPENT WITH ME.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Tim is way above average as doctor. He had an emergency which made him late but I understand and together we made it work. He is very personable it comes out with his patients. He is great!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Needed to get in to see him with a minor problem after surgery. Told me I could come anytime and get in. Expected to have to wait when I got there, but I was the first one called in a crowded waiting room.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr Mulholland and his staff were excellent and I appreciated him taking time to visit with me and my wife. Dr Mulholland did an excellent surgery on my prostate cancer and my PSA still is undetectable. Many Thanks ! !

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

My annual visit with Dr. Mulholland are always pleasant and painless. Hope he hangs around for awhile.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Been my Dr for a few years now, appreciate his candid and informative visits. Explains things so you can understand them

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Timothy L. Mulholland's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Assurant