Dr. Timothy L. Mulholland

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Timothy L. Mulholland

Tim is way above average as doctor. He had an emergency which made him late but I understand and together we made it work. He is very personable it comes out with his patients. He is great!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Needed to get in to see him with a minor problem after surgery. Told me I could come anytime and get in. Expected to have to wait when I got there, but I was the first one called in a crowded waiting room.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr Mulholland and his staff were excellent and I appreciated him taking time to visit with me and my wife. Dr Mulholland did an excellent surgery on my prostate cancer and my PSA still is undetectable. Many Thanks ! !

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

My annual visit with Dr. Mulholland are always pleasant and painless. Hope he hangs around for awhile.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Been my Dr for a few years now, appreciate his candid and informative visits. Explains things so you can understand them

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

This was a follow up visit after my recent surgery. Dr. Mulholland was very informative about the results of the procedure, and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

My vasectomy was quick and painless!!!! Would recommend him for vasectomies.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

It was good I feel comfortable with Dr mulholland. Hopefully we can get this figured out

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I had a very good experience meeting Dr. Mulholland. He explained exactly what he thought he thought should happen after examining me. He has scheduled further testing for me.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I came in to have a stent removed after having stone removal. It was definitely not a fun experience, but Dr. Mullholland talked me through which really helped. I have no complaints about him. He is always willing to answer my questions.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Timothy L. Mulholland's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Mason City, IA