Dr. Timothy L. Mulholland

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Timothy L. Mulholland

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. MUllholland. He is a great doctor and know he wants what is the best for you.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

I went there because my battery in my inter stim had died. In the course of the conversation I shared the infections I had that turned into sepsis. He became very concerned and set up appointment for more tests. I consider myself to be very fortunate to have Dr Mulholland as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I arrived early to check in at the clinic. There were no lines and check in was easy. I was prepared and had my ID and insurance card in hand. There were beautiful artistically designed separators between check-in stations for privacy when I was updating my information with the front desk representative. A coffee station was available for guests. How cool is that! My check-in at the urology department was also efficient and my wait time was short. Reception desk staff was pleasant and respectful, respecting privacy with quiet conversation at the counter. Dr. Mulholland was respectful, attentive, and personable. Nursing staff was professional and respectful. I recommend the Urology clinic and Dr. Mulholland.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

We were very happy with all of the above. He was very interested in my health and making it better.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Very knowledgeable. Dr. Mullholland talked to us in lay terms that we could understand. He also took the time to listen to all of our questions. Very sensitive to our needs and concerns.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Very pleased with the treatment of all staff and Dr. Mulholland. Curious, concerned, and professional. All records were readily available, and Dr. questions were thorough. Nice to have my appointment right here in Algona.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

I got into see Dr. Mulholland very quickly, he listened to what I had to say, was very patient, and kind. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

i am glad at the results/ outcome of the appointment. glad it didn't last any longer

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

In today's world I seldom have an experience this perfect. I failed to schedule a six month check-up on time. I was able to schedule the appointment within a few weeks. Staff is always efficient and polite! Blood drawn and tested, met with doctor, and left within 20 minutes. This might have been a record, but service is always competent and quick. Prostate removed three years ago because of aggressive cancer. No return of cancer today speaks to skill of Dr. Mulholland! Not all health issues are resolved this well. But this office focuses on a professional, straight forward approach with an empathetic understanding of the challenges facing the patient.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr. Mulholland has always been awesome. I have no complaints about him. His staff is also good. Sometimes I feel like I call in about questions I have about what’s going on but they assure me that it’s fine.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. Timothy L. Mulholland's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Mason City, IA