Dr. Timothy L. Mulholland

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Timothy L. Mulholland

I am very satisfied with the health care provider by you and your office staff. Keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2019

I had good service and attention at my appointment keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2019

I was very pleased with my viisit with the Dr. He was nice and explained everything to me. Thank you

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

Always a great experience with Dr. Mulholland & his staff. He always takes time to answer any questions I have & takes time to review the past & progress I have made. I have seen him since 2008 & am most thankful for all he has done to help me. Everyone in the office is pleasant & friendly. Drawing blood for my lab work always goes well. Thanks for always providing a great office visit.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2019

My check up was on time as scheduled. My test results were good and I came home a happy patient.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2019

Was in for a follow up got in to appointment in a timely manner and everyone we came in contact with were very pleasant and helpful

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

As has always been the case, Dr. Mulholland was very professional and personable during my most recent appointment. He does a great job explaining any anomalies in the testing results, as well as covering future plans relative to those test results. I have no complaints at all. He gets all 5 stars from me.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2019

Appointment was on time and the checkup was good so overall it was an excellent day

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

Dr. Mulholland is friendly and caring. He gets to the point and we were out of there quickly - yet feeling he spent as much time as Don needed.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

The entire vist was an excellent experience. Got in timely and exam seemed complete. After reviewing treatment options Dr Mulholland made a recommendation of treatment. Could not have asked for anything more and the staff was courteous as well.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2019

Dr. Timothy L. Mulholland's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

“Urology is a surgical field where we treat a wide variety of problems and patients. We also get to develop good relationships with patients. I love the fact that we have so many good patients, doctors and nurses right here in our Mason City community and all the surrounding counties. “I am dedicated to giving my patients world-class medical care. That’s why, through continuing education and skills development, I stay on the leading edge of urological treatment and help patients get the best possible results.”

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Hospitals in Mason City, IA