Ratings for Dr. David Bilstrom

Was referred to doctor by my rheumatologist for accupuncuture therapy- I was happy the first few months of seeing him.: very knowledgeable, listened to my explanations of symptoms, and was coming from a different perspective. Then, I started to feel like each time I went I was being 'encouraged' to buy Vitamins, or some other natural vitamin product, or see another colleague in the practice: I always had to call for my lab results, and was only given them if I made an appointment- even if the results were normal. The medical assistant was friendly and called back in a timely matter.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

I was not happy with my experiences with Dr. Bilstrom. He dabbles in alternative treatments he doesn't fully understand. Very little time spent with patient.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

I've seen over 5 doctors in the last 5 years to discuss my fatigue and pain only to be told it was nothing. Dr B has listened to my concerns and orders lab work regularly. Thankfully he is in network with my Blue Cross PPO. I've stuck with him longer than I've stuck with any doctor before. He listens to my symptoms more than the labwork and is willing to hear me out and work together. He diagnosed me with Hypothyroidism. I am also regularly meeting with the Nutritionist, Karla, in his office who is fantastic. They understand that healing your body isn't only about the medication. It is about eating right for your body and health issues.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

Dr. David Bilstrom's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hinsdale, IL