Ratings for Dr. John A. Gennantonio

I honestly can't say enough positive things about Sea of Smiles and their amazing staff! They were able to get my twins in very quickly for high level procedures. The staff is highly knowledgeable, incredibly friendly, and very helpful. While I had to take turns with each of my twins, a staff member would sit patiently with the other child. They called me ahead of time to let me know they were running behind and this avoided me sitting with two six year olds for an extended amount of time. Dr. Gennantonio and Dr. Devaney made it a point to come and greet myself and my kids prior to the procedures. I had detailed information in regards to pricing and what insurance would and wouldn't cover and I was prepared prior to the procedures. The environment is very kid friendly and at the same time calm and relaxing. Everything went according to plan and my kids were taken care of in a professional and caring way. I am so happy that my children are patients at Sea of Smiles!!!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

What a fantastic pediatric dental office! The office is beautiful and the staff was so friendly and caring. Dr. John was absolutely wonderful with my kids. His expertise and knowledge is impressive and he treated my children as if they were his own. He took the time to talk with them and they left his office excited to have gone to the dentist. Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

The office is decorated so wonderfully that my son cant wait to go to the dentist the staff is so great and friendly! My son has been seen by all the doctors and they were all wonderful with him and took time to answer my questions. I wouldn't take my kids anywhere else!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

Sea Of Smiles took excellent care of my son. All the staff were very friendly and caring. My son will continue to be a patient there as well as all my future kids!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Great dentist and staff! Very caring and understanding. Fun atmosphere. So happy to have found Sea of Smiles!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Dr John is a great pediatric dentist. The ofice is beautiful and very kid friendly!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Love Dr. John and now my littlest is not afraid of dentists. Extensive work for my 5 yr old who was scared to death after previous pediatric dentist. Loved the anesthesiologist and all the staff.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Dr. John Gennantonio is a very knowledgeable and patient pediatric dentist. My 3-year-old son had a very positive experience at the Sea of Smiles and can't wait to go back! The front desk was very welcoming! The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. We had a very happy experience! I highly recommend Dr. John Gennantonio to everyone with kids.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011