Ratings for Dr. Martin D. Mcbee

Dr Martin Mcbee IS the WORST doctor I have EVER been to!!! I was Transported to SW Integris with my back problems because I was ran over by a truck and injured really bad ,I was in EXTREEM PAIN and unable to move !!! Dr Mcbee Screamed at me for 2hours telling me he can not treat me until I tell him how much heroin I had taken. I kept telling him I had never done heroin so he refused to help me until he got the drug tests back 2hours later that was Proof I had NO HEROIN in my body!!!! BUT while I was WAITING for the drug tests to come back he had 2 male nurses come in and while he held his clipboard up to Block the Camera had them RAM THIER FINGER IN MY BUTT AS HARD AS HE COULD!!!!!! Ripping my POOPHOLE in Three places!!!!! IT has been 10 years and EVER DAY I have to tell myself its not worth going to jail the rest of my life for KILLING THAT PIECE OF sht SCUMBAG!!!! Payback is coming MR MCBEE you QUACK BUTT RAPEST!!!~!!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Martin D. Mcbee's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Norman, OK