Ratings for Dr. Fatah A. Wallizada

He is the rudest physician i have ever come across. His staff is very GHETTO. He said i shoild come back without my husband. He only wanted to deal with me and not my husband when he asked questions.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

He is a filthy pervert. Beware mothers. Don't take your babies here.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

It seems to me that just about everyone who has Medicaid has an issue with this physician. Myself Included. My daughter only saw him for physicals and a consultation for surgery but his office sent the referral to the wrong place and now its 6 months later and no follow up with me. I contacted a specialist myself for a new procedure for my daughter and my mother took my daughter to her appt for her physical before the surgery. The doctor was upset and said I should have went through him for the referral first even after he admitted the 1st referral was sent incorrectly. Clearly he has an issue that needs to be addressed promptly by someone.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

I had been taking my son to this Doctor since he was born. Never was I his #1 fan, but he seemed decent in the "medical" aspect. One day, my son was really sick, his office claimed he did not have insurance, and I accepted to pay $100 for the visit. Afterwards, I called medicaid, they admitted it THEIR fault, my son should have been covered at the time of the visit. I called the Doctor's office to get either an invoice (for the $100, I only had a receipt) to submit to medicaid to get a refund, or a "claim #" that his office claimed he had submitted to medicaid. This claim number did not exist- I CALLED MEDICAID to confirm. Since March 2013 his office has refused to give me either or. Today I called, the Doctor didn't allow me to talk, and said: "SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP YOU STUPID ****, STUPID ****, ****." In conclusion, I am reporting him to the State Board and Medicaid. He is disrespectful and obviously with something to hide.DO NOT BRING YOUR CHILD HERE. HE IS A THIEF.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

He was my pediatrician until I was 21. He was nice and very helpful. I decided to take my daughter to him when she was born. She loved him immediately and have also had him be my son's dr. But ever since he moved into his new office he sometimes seems uncaring. There are no more toys for children to play with, although there are tvs for them to watch. He constantly has new nurses working for him (I'm not sure if they quit, get fired, or if they are only temps). I use to love going to him and having my children go to him but sometimes I feel like he doesn't care anymore. I would hate to have to find a new dr. but I want to feel welcomed and like the dr REALLY cares about his patients and GENUINELY LOVES what he does, even if he can't remember every one's names off the top of his head.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

He has signs plastered every where that children are not allowed to play. His office is always empty and even still there is a 60-90 minute wait. Ever since he moved into a new office he has removed all the toys and is extremely impatient with my children. I wouldn't recommend him as he is unfriendly and his staff is rude and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Realy i would not bring my kids to this Man!!!! How can you be a pediatricaian and dont want the kids to make noise and play!!!! they dont have movies for the kids to look at or toys so how you expect the kids not to play!!! And he bill your insurance one thing and see you for somthing els realy

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

The staff are excellent and helpful. The doctor gives his undivided attention to his patients. My son really likes him, he's friendly and knows exactly what he's doing. I'm always in and out in less than an hour, because the staff never over schedule or take more appointments in one day than they can handle. I switched my son from the Wesconnett Clinic after a few appointments at Wallizadas office with my daughter. The service is truly remarkable! We need more doctors and clinics in the area like this one!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

he maybe a lil rough arround the edges but he dont play when it comes to kids! they come first with him! he is the best!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

Dr. Fatah A. Wallizada's Credentials

• Avicenna State Med Inst Of Kabul, Fac Of Med, Kabul, Afghanistan (Grad. 1980)