Ratings for Dr. Jai J. Nho

I will no longer go to this Doctor. To say I felt rushed would be an understatement. He is not good at drawing blood,dug around in my arm. He cut my medication that is working fine,and wrote me some "new"Drug that is not covered very well under my insurance plan,then gave me a "discount" card. The card had expired a month ago.I had lost twenty pounds in two months,and he just kept commenting how I am too fat. Yes I know this. He hardly listened at all, too much in a hurry to get to his next patient. If he spent 5 minutes with me I would be amazed. Do not go to his Gurnee office,his staff is forgetful, and loose things. I.E. Notes of what meds I was on,and why I was there. Don't have multiple problems he probably does not have the time.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. They'll take your appointment anytime of the day, but the doctor is not that knowledgable about diagnosing your illness. He also was very rude to my husband who tried bringing something to his attention about my diagnosis. I went to the doctor's office today and noticed that he went from patient to patient, about 3 before me and 1 after, and he never washed his hands, used hand sanitizer, or even wore gloves while treating any of the patients that were there. I'm a CNA, and I know how important those things can be while working with sick patients. You would figure a doctor with over 40 years experience would know by now about spreading germs to other patients. I will never return to this doctor, and hope for your sake that you don't as well!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr. Jai J. Nho's Credentials

• Spanish

• Korea Univ Coll Of Med, Chong-No-Ku, Seoul, So Korea (Grad. 1971)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Round Lake, IL