Ratings for Dr. Debbie P. Spencer

I have been Dr. Debbie Spencer’s patient for over five years. Dr. Spencer is by far the most knowledgeable OBGYN I know. She is helpful and professional. Thank you, Dr. Spencer!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

This is the worst doctor I have ever met!She degraded me while doing a internal exam! She also gave me a aids without permission! She has no bedside manner and was very rude! I called back for my results and they told me i had to go back for a appt! I went there because she took my insurance! The woman should have her license taken away....imagine a dr hurting you while giving you a internal exam for a UTI????? I WILL NEVER RETURN AND I HOPE PEOPLE CHECK HER OUT BEFORE SHE HURTS SOME ONE ELSE!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

DR. DEBBIE SPENCER She is the worst the most uncomprehending Dr I ever met.The office staff cancelled my appointment without having taking the professional approach and contacting me and letting me know that my appointment was cancelled and the reason why.I wasn't informed that my appointment was cancelled until I was in the office checking in. Then after I advised the staff that I didn't cancel the appointment there response to me was 'let me see if I can fit you in".I went in an explain the reason for my visit and even brought copies in of my lab/test results. She wasn't at all knowledgeable nor does she have any communication skills. I had to repeat my self several times I felt like I was talking to a 2nd grader. The only respond she could give is" I don't understand what you want to me" . She is a clueless doctor who shouldn't be seeing patients all even if its to put a bandage on a paper cut. If you can't understand a patient's reason for a office visit.I WILL NOT BE RETURNING

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr. Debbie P. Spencer's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)