Ratings for Dr. D. Cory Rath

Dr Rath was nice and helpful. The problem are his staff, especially the manager, Pam, who was extremely rude and demeaning to my mother. We have brought it to Dr Rath's attention about what happened and the remarks that were made by her but he wasn't very helpful about it. This has caused us to decide to separate from the clinic rather than be treated extremely disrespectfully. We were only trying to clear out billing information we have spoken to our insurance with already. But the staff refused to hear us out nor to call the insurance just so we can pay a fee that was going to be covered by the insurance in the first place. Great doctor, Horrible staff.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I had my eye exam with Dr. Rath. I was pleasantly surprised at the service I received. He is a great doctor and took the time to go over everything with me, and explained it in a manner I can understand. The staff was very pleasant and extremely helpful. I left the office feeling like I was important and that I had received the best eye exam.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

He is one of the best doctors i have ever seen. Treats me like a friend

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr. D. Cory Rath's Credentials

• Pacific University - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1999)

AHC