Ratings for Dr. Eric J. Plumley

Dr. Plumley saved my foot from having to be amputated. He really listened to me and had it not been for his caring attitude, the time he spent with me and his expertise knowledge in his field, I would have lost my foot. He will never truly know how grateful I am. He changed my life!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Plumley is the most caring doctor I have ever seen. He is an expert in his field and treats his patients like family.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I work in the health care field, and Dr Plumley is one of the best physicians I have ever known. He is an expert, yet has a caring approach to his practice. He truly goes "above and beyond" for his patients. We drive from Cincinnati to Dayton for my son to see him (diabetes)....work every mile! Highly recommend this doctor !

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

Dr. Plumley rocks. He literally saved my life. I will always be indebted to him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr Plumely is very informative, takes his time with you, he did a surgery on my ankle to remove pins that had broken due to a previous surgeons work. He took his time with my surgery and really felt like he cared. He listens to your requests and will do his best to accomadate you. I no longer have any pain where he removed the pins, has healed great!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. Eric J. Plumley's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Healthnet