Ratings for Dr. Svjetlana Dziko

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Rude in my opinion. She kicked me out of the practice for making a joke.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Excellent care throughout my entire pregnancy. Will definitely be back next time.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Dziko for several years. She is kind, knowledgeable and prompt. Her staff is fantastic.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

I saw Dr Dziko regarding irregular menstrual cycles and unable to achieve conception with my husband. She drew particular attention to the fine hairs on my face that everyone has and told me bluntly, "You should think about waxing you know". I really felt great about myself after hearing this. Then, she basically told me I could not get pregnant solely because I was overweight. She was not interested in helping me due to being obese. This doctor was a complete waste of my time and I regret having gone to her. I am now with a physician who is helping us achieve our family goal. I would not recommend Dr Dziko to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010