Ratings for Dr. Constance A. Catellani

Dr. Catellani is nothing short of amazing. Incredibly knowledgable about both traditional and alternative medicine, beyond caring,and easy to talk to. She has helped my aging mother receive the medical attention she needs so that she can stay healthy enough to live in her own home. It has been important to both my mom and myself that medication be kept to a minimum and Dr. Catellani has given us wonderful alternatives to traditional medication so that we can avoid the side-effects that often accompany medication. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Catellani! She is truly a life saver.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

As another review states, her office is in her house...which is a bit off-putting. As others also mentioned, she's very disorganized and seems to have shunned both the good and bad parts of traditional medicine. She also referred me to a friend of hers which wound up being one of the worst medical experiences of my life. I'd recommend sticking with a physician with a real office (and some accountability) who doesn't pawn off her patients to her pals who've been reported to the medical board for unethical behavior.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

Wow, a doctor that actually spend more than 5 minutes with me and gives a crap! She is so friendly, caring, and open. Office was so different too...very homey and warm. Only one staff person, but very efficient and kind.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

Very caring. well read. Spends time with patients. up on latest therapies, but a bit too offbeat. Nurse is impossible to deal with. Way too many patients.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

At first seemed very helpful, but then instructions & plans became disorganized. Too readily referred me to alternative medicine (which I have NO problem with, just that that should have come after proper assessment and diagnosis) for pain which was getting progressively worse and at times excruciating. I am currently working with other docs who immediately sent me for additional workups(Neurology, EMG, Nerve Conduction Studies, MRI, CT).

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

She is supposed to be an expert in "women's medicine" and I found her to be very behind in many ways in this area. She also was obsessed about the dangers of breast cancer to the detriment of her patients. She herself is scatterbrained and forgetful. Her female administrative assistant was outright nasty and rude as was she at times. Very nice at first but can change very fast over time to being quite cold, not to mention out of the loop. She gave me hormones I didn't need but not ones I did based on her own personal cancer fears and phobias and it caused me great emotional and physical issues I would not have suffered, had I had a physician who cared and knew what she claims too. Her office is in her house and her waiting room (including in the icy, cold, snowy, dead of IL winter) is on the residential street where she lives. That should've been my first clue as I stood (in spine pain as I need to sit for my spine) freezing to death on a street as her waiting room...that this was not good.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

Dr. Catellani is literally G-d's gift to medicine. It may be a cliche, but once you meet her, you realize it's true. She has an unusual office - she practices from home. She also does integrative and holistic medicine, which is great, because her advice will you usually get you healthy before you need additional medications. Her bedside manner is amazing. She truly cares for her patients and is an excellent clinician (used to work at an ER). I really can't say enough good things about her. She doesn't take insurance, so you need to pay and then submit your claim. She's covered by most PPO plans as out-of-network

flag | Submitted January 23, 2006

Dr. Constance A. Catellani's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Skokie, IL