Ratings for Dr. Ranjit S. Dhaliwal

He is the best around. He saved my eyesight. Worth the wait every time.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Ranjit Dhaliwal is the BEST! He has saved my eyesight. He always takes time to answer all my questions.. His staff is like family to me, they are always kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I just had surgery with Dr. Dhaliwal for macular pucker. He is an excellent doctor!! He explained everything he would do. The experience from the time I arrived at the hospital through the surgery was excellent. He has a GREAT staff as well. I would recommend him to anyone that has retina problems.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I have had several eye issues over the years . The doctor has operated on both eyes due to retina tears, scar tissue, a macular pucker and most recently a flawed cataract surgery. Dr. Dhaliwal has corrected all issues with accuracy and skill. I have a great respect and admiration for him and his talent. Yes, the waiting time can be long due to patient emergencies, dilation time and the fact that he only comes to our town once a week and has a lot of patients referred to him. Overall, the end result that you can see well again is worth any inconvenience.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Wait time is normally 3-4 hours. Staff person said they open at 0730, and even with a 0730 appointment a wait of 2-3 hours is not uncommon. I told them at that rate by 4pm a patient could expect an 8 hour wait, but was told they close between 5pm & 530pm. Seems to be knowledgeable Dr. but has extremely poor time management.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

Waited to see him at Retina Eye Center in Augusta, GA for 4 hours! The staff was incredibly unprofessional in that the patients could hear their inappropriate conversations with each other (HIPAA anyone?) and we were moved around from waiting to waiting room for an hour and half only to be told that Dr. Dhaliwal was 2.5 hours behind. As cordial and knowledgeable as this physician was when we actually got to see him, we will definitely not be using this physician's office again.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr. Ranjit S. Dhaliwal's Credentials

• Univ Of British Columbia, Fac Of Med, Vancouver, Bc, Canada (Grad. 1983)