Ratings for Dr. Corinne O. Laurance

After searching for a place that would accept my insurance I was stuck with this terrible clinic and doctor. She is always 45 minutes late, even when I'm the only one sitting in the waiting room. She wanted to pray away my divorce and depression. If I were a hypochondriac, she would be a dream come true because she wanted to run every test possible, send me to a new specialist every visit and would invent crazy reasons to make me return. She charged me over double what my co-pay is every visit. She made me come in for every prescription refill and refused to refill over the phone, I'm sure, just to get another astronomical co-pay from me. She sent me to the emergency room with minimal side pain, of which I knew the cause, but she was convinced that I had a severe medical emergency. I was treated like I was crazy when I showed up to the ER. After that I never went back to her. AVOID THIS DOCTOR AT ALL COSTS. She is incompetent and expensive.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

rude staff and Dr., charged $75.00 just to look over new patient file from hospital stay. Had to wait for over an hour with an 80 yr old on oxygen. Told to leave and find another Dr because we were upset over length of wait and extent of medical records.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Dr. Corinne O. Laurance's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1985)

HealthPartners