Ratings for Dr. Alan H. KRAMER

Read all reviews available; then find another physician.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

Our daughter, who is in great pain from a number of symptoms, was diagnosed with Lupus by another physician who was recommending aggressive treatment. We went to Dr. Kramer for a second opinion to be certain of our way forward. He reviewed the other tests conducted heretofore and described them as "unremarkable" and ordered some more tests. When these results came in, all he would tell us was to "come back in February." Nothing was said about whether our daughter in fact had Lupus or not, nor whether she should continue the drug treatment she was taking or (more importantly) begin the treatment already recommended by the other physician. This "advice" was left on a voice mail. When we called to follow-up, the Office Manager refused to discuss it or provide a direct answer except "when would you like to schedule your appointment?" We will return to this Doctor, and I would not recommend this Doctor to anyone, who by the way is not listed on the Lupus.org site as "qualified" to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

The staff is great. My labs are always posted right away so I can view them online before I even have to call about them. The doctor spends lots of time with you and is so thorough. He's wonderful! I have my life back thanks to his help.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

Dr. Alan H. KRAMER's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1974)

Oxford