Ratings for Dr. Eugene E. Proctor

Borderline unprofessional in his lack of time spent and concern for well being. Is a herk.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

I have an incurable rare illness which Dr. Proctor wasn't familiar with. My illness deposits fat in abnormal ways and there is no diet that can control it. He refused to listen to my condition. I thought as a doctor, he would be interested in learning about Lipedema so he could recognize it in any patient he may see in the future. I was diagnosed with this horrific illness at Emory University Hospital in 2007. He treated me with disgust and made me feel so hurt. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. I also noticed that all staff members are young and not one pound over weight. I limit my calorie intake to 1000 a day and he would not listen to one word I said. I saw him all of 5 minutes. The worst 5 minutes I have ever spent with any doctor. Thank goodness all of my other doctors have listened and researched my rare illness.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Dr. Eugene E. Proctor's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1981)

Connecticare