Ratings for Dr. Anthony M. Smaldino

This was a horrible place! I would never go back! I have found that people I know have had horrible experiences they actually call him a butcher.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

both my kids have seen him when there were foot issues and he is one of the most caring doctors i know. Had he not been in the presence of my ex- who was complaining of foot pain he would probably have died. He was persistent in having him seek further care(as he had just been to his GP twice with a missed diagnosis) and ended up being diagnosed with MRSA by Dr. Smaldino at the ball field(off duty) but because he cared! Thank you Dr. Smaldino for being someone who has gone the extra mile in your profession!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Not good. He was talking to somebody about what wine he wanted to drink at dinner during my examination.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Horrible doctor. Had to have my foot repaired by another physician.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Smalldino by a friend of mine. I had been to another foot doctor numerous times for heel spurs. I had injections, orthotics, medications, and nothing worked. Dr. Smalldino had me diagnosed, fixed and recovered within 3 weeks. I have been dealing with severe foot pain for well over a yr. I drove almost 2 hrs, 4 times total to have my foot fixed and pain free. I would (and have) recommend Dr. Smalldino to anyone with foot pain. Great experience!! THANKS DOC!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Dr Smaldino is a skilled,gentle and down to earth physician. He is one of the most easy to work with doctors I have ever worked with in my 57 years of life.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2013

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

I was born with congenital disorder and have had ongoing issues with my feet. Dr. Smaldino has done everything he could think of to help me. I will be forever grateful! There is no permanent fix but we're close enough. The only complaint I would really have is that they triple book and I always have to wait a while even if I arrive a little early.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

I had seen Dr. Smaldino for a bunion on my right foot. Surgery was a success I am now scheduling to have bunion on left foot done. Dr. Smaldino was very caring and compassionate, called me the night of my surgery to be sure I was okay. The office staff, also went above and beyond my expectations. Will refer Dr. Smaldino to all of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013