Ratings for Dr. Kurt A. Massey

Told us my granddaughter had no respect for adults because she was so nervous and scared and asked a question while he was talking. Said obviously my daughter let her be disrespectful and she basically needs to do something about it. All is not true. She was scared. She's 11 yrs. old. Never never ever would I go to that man for anything. It's not his business how she is parented. How dare he. He went on and on and I couldn't believe my daughter didn't say something. I was furious! What a jerk.. I guess he feels kids should be seen and not heard. Maybe he should consider she was scared to death to have surgery and it was a lot of nervous talk.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

He is arrogant and disrespectful. He could learn better bedside manners from his staff.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Do not let Dr Massey do hemi implant or any other surgery. He is a podiatrist not an orthopedic surgeon! After having a hemi implant I have been in pain since leaving Dr Massey's office. I have seen three orthopedic surgeons since he completely messed up my toe and a three surgeons came to the same conclusion. #1 the implant is too big for my toe. Probably used a man's implant. #2 the implant is inserted for walking upside down! #3 the Bone Spurs Dr Massey continues to say "grew back" are simply nature's way of repairing the bone Dr Massey shaved off to put the hemi implant into and they are trying to expand large enough to cover the "huge man sized implant" #4 the implant is inserted wrong. He missed correct insertion so the implant is pointing upward and kills my foot when I try wearing ANY shoe other than sandals Please know the difference in a podiatrist and an oral surgeon. And these prosthetic devices are a joke. They HURT Go to a real surgeon. I now need another surgery to correct this mess. I will need bone grafts to try and correct the bone loss Dr Massey created. Bad bad experience.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I would recommend Dr Massey to anyone. I was born with flatfeet. Now I have feet with arches. Love his staff too.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Horrible experience with Dr. Massey. Originally made my appointment with Dr. Bloom and was told when I arrived that I would be seeing Dr. Massey. I was fine with that because I didn't know anything about either Doctor. He went over the treatment recommendations and asked if I had any questions. I repeated back to him what I thought I understood him to say, and he lost it! He said "I NEVER said that! Did I say that? (To his nurse) NO! I never said that, you weren't listening!" This guy went crazy on me and I was both shocked and speechless. I will never darken that door again!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Massey has been my doctor for several years and I have always been very satisfied with the care I received. His staff has always been very kind and helpful. I have referred several family members and friends.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I have only received wonderful care by Dr. Massey and his entire staff through the years. I've had two surgeries by him and his bedside manner and professional expertise have always been great. Well worth a longer drive for me to come to!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr. Massey is a wonderful doctor and has done several of my ankle surgeries. He always answers all of my questions and explains everything . His staff is also wonderful and has been the same through the years.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

I just had Achilles surgery with Dr. Massey and I had a good rapport with him. Talked at a level I could understand. Went over and beyond my expectations. Caring, friendly, considerate and good bedside manner. I would not hesitate to go back to him in the future. And what a pleasant staff! Thank you so much Dr. Massey for everything.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Nothing nice to say except my Dr whom I got a second opinion with, said that he should've never been the one to do my surgery in the first place, the incision placement was off, left painful and extensive nerve damage, stitches were not removed, and overall, I left with a feeling that he didn't care....so glad that there are good physicians to fix what he messed up!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr. Kurt A. Massey's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1999)