Ratings for Dr. Kenneth E. BLOOM

Dr Bloom was so professional, not in a hurry to get us in and out, and was very thorough with his examination and diagnosis. I would highly recommend Dr. Bloom!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I've had years of bouts with plantar fasciitis seen him once stating I needed to put an end to bouts and he agreed and offered me surgery fascitomny I was elighted! Surgery was quick and I couldn't be more pleased to be rid of this problem hopefully forever! He listened and offered a solution what else can you ask for in a Doctor? Insurance forms got messed up and my pay was delayed but we got it straightened out, you have to pay for insurance forms I think the person your paying, out of pocket, should discuss these forms with you so you know they are right the first time! She likes to use surgery date and not check your file to see if Doc took you out at an earlier date, oops no pay for three weeks! Bummer­čśč

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

We were charged by Dr. Kenneth Bloom $324.94 for a Breg cam walker that I can by elsewhere for $65.00. I tried returning it, within 2 hours of the purchase, and Dr. Bloom did not except, I offer to buy a new one (for $65) and give it to them to get a refund. They just told that was what BCBS allow and that it was final. I feel ripped-off! This type of practice is one of the major reasons why the cost of health care is so high!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Awesome! Dr bloom really made me feel comfortable with my surgical procedure and he and his staff are great about answering any questions I have

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012